@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just googled her too & she’s definitely looking for fame! Apparently she got called “posh Karen” at work 😅 there’s certainly nothing posh about her. To me, she sounds uneducated & far is trying to be something that she’s not. Can’t stand her to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just googled her too & she’s definitely looking for fame! Apparently she got called “posh Karen” at work 😅 there’s certainly nothing posh about her. To me, she sounds uneducated & far is trying to be something that she’s not. Can’t stand her to be honest
I clocked her saying the R slur on live the other day, to add to the uneducated part.

To her posh obviously means throwing together every Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren item or clothing together, regardless of whether they go together or not 😅

Reactions: 2
I'll be honest, I find RL and TH so chavvy with the pretend old money vibe. Just because it's reduced and has a label in tk maxx does not mean it has style and class Chrissi 😂

Reactions: 5
I clocked her saying the R slur on live the other day, to add to the uneducated part.

To her posh obviously means throwing together every Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren item or clothing together, regardless of whether they go together or not 😅
Yes I heard that too. Plus she’s constantly swearing. I know “posh” people do swear a lot but she just sounds chavvy

I don’t think she’s posh at all. I started to follow her as she kept appearing on my FYP but soon got bored with the same old same old in her videos but she still pops up every now and then and she seemed to go from I love my job to I’m so tired as I’m the only one who does anything in the house to my husband is emotionally abusive to I’ve quit (the job she supposedly loved so much) to I’m selling complete tat online… I don’t know. We all have our own journeys but there’s defo something odd about her that I can’t put my finger on. Also, the fact she doesn’t seem to have a neck fascinates me.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s posh at all. I started to follow her as she kept appearing on my FYP but soon got bored with the same old same old in her videos but she still pops up every now and then and she seemed to go from I love my job to I’m so tired as I’m the only one who does anything in the house to my husband is emotionally abusive to I’ve quit (the job she supposedly loved so much) to I’m selling complete tat online… I don’t know. We all have our own journeys but there’s defo something odd about her that I can’t put my finger on. Also, the fact she doesn’t seem to have a neck fascinates me.
Your comment has made me notice the neck thing!

Of her videos over the last week, 13 (I think) were paid commission or partnership. That doesn't just happen overnight. Makes you wonder if the work thing was as she was telling it, or if her exposure on TikTok was a factor. Lots of companies have adapted their social media policies to reflect the rise in "influencers"

Reactions: 4
Looking on her insta how is she making her whole personality 'I don't look like id have tattoos' why does she look so smug?? Why is she bragging about being heavily tattooed when tons are more covered than her and don't go on about it? Also her tattoos are super generic

Reactions: 8
I have seen her in that Boux Avenue underwear set more than I have seen myself in underwear this week 🤣 I hope they have paid her well cos it's in every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine her (ex) employers are too happy at being portrayed as a stuffy, old fashioned organisation

What's her name 👀
No worries,just Googled her and found all her information,if your reading this please protect your family and stop recording the outside of your house when your address is on the Internet.
That is insanely scary.
---
Ooh ooh ohh where did she work? I can't find owt on google. Was she not some high flying manager then? How utterly bizarre
It’s all on companies house.

How in gods name does she afford the tit she buys without an income.
Her fella is a mechanic.
He certainly can’t afford her ‘lavish’ lifestyle and the fact she’s always constantly spending but yet doesn’t look ‘classy or old money’ is beyond me.
Her aesthetic does not suit where she lives.
It’s called Sleahole for a reason

Reactions: 4
Why is she still buying work wear but not in work?!
---
More money than common sense!!

I'm sure my 90year old gran has that last dress.
She will be looking for another job soon on her live a few days ago she was saying she only made about £100 this month,not looking good.

Reactions: 1
She absolutely loves herself,eye bleeping herself at every given chance. I really don't know why.

Reactions: 3