@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's OK guys, she's had a chat with her management and she had lots of brand deals so it's all going to be OK πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
Caught some of her live earlier and she was talking about creator fund and saying what she receives per thousand views has dropped (I don't know how it works). Sure she said it's gone down from Β£1 something to 40p πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ she said she has some money to fall back on though and hopefully it picks up next month.

She also said about work. She couldn't be bothered going to doctors and getting sick notes so had a meeting and mutually agreed to terminate with immediate effect.

Reactions: 1
Caught some of her live earlier and she was talking about creator fund and saying what she receives per thousand views has dropped (I don't know how it works). Sure she said it's gone down from Β£1 something to 40p πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ she said she has some money to fall back on though and hopefully it picks up next month.

She also said about work. She couldn't be bothered going to doctors and getting sick notes so had a meeting and mutually agreed to terminate with immediate effect.
Sounds fishy to me. And this woman is/was supposedly a high flying manager in a corporate setting that needed to cover up tattoos?

Reactions: 6
Sounds fishy to me. And this woman is/was supposedly a high flying manager in a corporate setting that needed to cover up tattoos?
This woman was a customer services coordinator and not in a fact a 'corporate manager' that she so loves to portray:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This woman was a customer services coordinator and not in a fact a 'corporate manager' that she so loves to portray:ROFLMAO:
Oh how embarrassing. So not even a manager then.

My job title is queen of the world and I wear my Ralph Lauren with little cut outs where my tattoos are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it takes guts to come on the Internet and lie when you can be caught out,embarrassing
I’m sure she lies about a lot. For example last week she was on about her dogs and how they had a conservatory β€œput on” the house to put the dogs in as she is allergic.

When that house was bought, the conservatory was firmly attached πŸ˜… weird thing to lie about

β€œMutually agreed to terminate her contract” also known as sacked πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she lies about a lot. For example last week she was on about her dogs and how they had a conservatory β€œput on” the house to put the dogs in as she is allergic.

When that house was bought, the conservatory was firmly attached πŸ˜… weird thing to lie about

β€œMutually agreed to terminate her contract” also known as sacked πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
Wait.......on her live today she said now she isn't working she could get a puppy?????? She said two reasons she couldn't have a dog was 1) working and 2) allergic so she said she could just take piriton???

So are you telling me she said she already has dogs? 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 2
What's her name πŸ‘€
No worries,just Googled her and found all her information,if your reading this please protect your family and stop recording the outside of your house when your address is on the Internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What's her name πŸ‘€
No worries,just Googled her and found all her information,if your reading this please protect your family and stop recording the outside of your house when your address is on the Internet.
I Absolutely agree with this! I too did not know her name. You would have thought the company name would have been something a bit more imaginative?

Wait.......on her live today she said now she isn't working she could get a puppy?????? She said two reasons she couldn't have a dog was 1) working and 2) allergic so she said she could just take piriton???

So are you telling me she said she already has dogs? 🀣🀣🀣
Yes she has two shut in her conservatory πŸ˜”

Reactions: 1
There's a fair few trash paper articles about her dressed in her underwear. She's really wanted to be famous for a while hasn't she?

Reactions: 5
Why have dogs if this is what your gonna do,very bizarre scary person who comes across very unhinged
I can't get my head round this 🀯

If she has two dogs that are kept in her conservatory.....why consider getting a puppy? And if you can take piriton to combat your allergy why not do it for the two dogs she has? Make it make sense.
---
There's a fair few trash paper articles about her dressed in her underwear. She's really wanted to be famous for a while hasn't she?
I spotted those too πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh ooh ohh where did she work? I can't find owt on google. Was she not some high flying manager then? How utterly bizarre