@mrsinkeduk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I can't understand. It's a bit like crying wolf. How can you say those dreadful things then video happy families??

With regards to tattoos. Whilst I do agree with you they, imo, are still frowned upon on females in a corporate boardroom setting so she did have a good niche.
ohhhh I agree with the boardroom setting, I meant her video of the leggings and skirt saying she wants to avoid judgement when shopping. I don’t think anyone in TK Maxx would be bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ohhhh I agree with the boardroom setting, I meant her video of the leggings and skirt saying she wants to avoid judgement when shopping. I don’t think anyone in TK Maxx would be bothered
Absolutely agree.

Do we know who represents her and who else they represent? I feel the change in her posts have been heavily influenced.

Absolutely agree.

Do we know who represents her and who else they represent? I feel the change in her posts have been heavily influenced.
Yes the company are called 'Wesconnex Ltd'

The only 'talent' (using that term loosely) on the website that I've heard of is muddlethroughmummy who's also a twit. I've not heard of any of the others listed there ahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes the company are called 'Wesconnex Ltd'

The only 'talent' (using that term loosely) on the website that I've heard of is muddlethroughmummy who's also a twit. I've not heard of any of the others listed there ahah
I don't recognise any of them either 🀣🀣

All her posts are selling now and it seems to be any old stuff. The "jeans" post has just come up; odd how she has always championed quality clothing that lasts years and now she is selling cheap crap on TikTok πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Just had a catch up and I agree with everything that's been said.

Loved her content at first, but this switch that comes when content creators leave their jobs and their egos start getting bigger is not it.

Also, it really irks me how she puts on her skincare and makeup. A lot.

Reactions: 6
Caught part of her live earlier today where she was going on about how she’s scared she won’t know how to talk to her husband after the couples therapy comes to an end. I really don’t know how she can be so open about her failing marriage to complete strangers 🫣🫣

I am so glad there is a thread about her! I used to enjoy her videos when they popped on my FYP - she always came across as stylish and classy. I didn't realise she had got "manangement" but it makes sense that she started peddling cheap tiktok shite like the bodysuits.
She has let it go to her head very quickly!!

I am so glad there is a thread about her! I used to enjoy her videos when they popped on my FYP - she always came across as stylish and classy. I didn't realise she had got "manangement" but it makes sense that she started peddling cheap tiktok shite like the bodysuits.
She has let it go to her head very quickly!!
The cheap collared bodycon dress with boots and tweed jacket πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the smug face when she's really feeling herself even though her hair looks like it needs a good wash and deep condition

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can you not feel complete embarrassment setting up your phone on a tripod at the gym? πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

Reactions: 1
The cheap collared bodycon dress with boots and tweed jacket πŸ™ˆ
Her style is very hit and miss 😩

I couldn’t believe she is only mid 30s. The Dune court shoes threw me.

And the smug face when she's really feeling herself even though her hair looks like it needs a good wash and deep condition
And the πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

She is mad showing her car, gym and house online, she has even shown the company workplace that you could see on her computer screen! Stranger danger who!

Reactions: 4
Her style is very hit and miss 😩

I couldn’t believe she is only mid 30s. The Dune court shoes threw me.

And the πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

She is mad showing her car, gym and house online, she has even shown the company workplace that you could see on her computer screen! Stranger danger who!
Those emojis are literally it 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Haha
Get ready with me as a emotional drained mum who is in the midst of a marriage breakdown who doesnt need to cover my heavily tattooed body with all the Ralph Lauren stuff I bought because I can now live in cheap tiktok shop outfits

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get ready with me as a emotional drained mum who is in the midst of a marriage breakdown who doesnt need to cover my heavily tattooed body with all the Ralph Lauren stuff I bought because I can now live in cheap tiktok shop outfits

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
Don't forget though you can just dress the shirts down by simply wearing a bralette with them and simply tieing them πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Apparently her and her husband are working it out she has the therapy paperwork to prove it,I'm gonna miss her work outfits she posted

It's OK guys, she's had a chat with her management and she had lots of brand deals so it's all going to be OK πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Haha