MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I queried why she felt the need to post it all over Instagram and she replied with ‘why not?!?’

It’s beyond me.

Maybe I will never understand Instagrammers! I stopped following her ages ago but she came
Up on my feed today so I had a look. Wish I hadn’t because she made my blood boil 🤣
Ha she just doesn’t get it does she!

I live near her and have seen that she has actually sold her house. She doesn’t share that which is somewhat interesting but instead overshares the kids (Marnie) endlessly.

Reactions: 2

I live near her and have seen that she has actually sold her house. She doesn’t share that which is somewhat interesting but instead overshares the kids (Marnie) endlessly.
oh really?! was it on rightmove? it seems like a lovely house wonder whats prompted the move

I dont get why she would post the blatent rule breaking on instagram, she is obviously going to get tit for it 🙄 maybe she wanted the drame

oh really?! was it on rightmove? it seems like a lovely house wonder whats prompted the move

I dont get why she would post the blatent rule breaking on instagram, she is obviously going to get tit for it 🙄 maybe she wanted the drame
100% for the drama
She totally invited people to comment and challenge her. It is really strange behaviour in my opinion.

Reactions: 1
I’m not over all her posts today - meeting up with all her family, way more than 6 people/2 households.
She even wrote ‘don’t tell me what the rules are bla bla bla’

I mean seriously who does she think she is and why does she think she is above the rules?l
That story has now disappeared 👀

Maybe she will get in trouble for it I know a few people near me who have been fined. I’m surprised she posted that and not kept it with her close friends and family as bound to have riled many of her followers who are keeping to the rules and not seen their families in ages. We could all say we’ve had a test and then just do what we want but that’s not allowed. Even if you’re vaccinated you can still carry it.

Ahhh good old tattle though she can’t delete it from
Here...

Maybe she will get in trouble for it I know a few people near me who have been fined. I’m surprised she posted that and not kept it with her close friends and family as bound to have riled many of her followers who are keeping to the rules and not seen their families in ages. We could all say we’ve had a test and then just do what we want but that’s not allowed. Even if you’re vaccinated you can still carry it.
Exactly this. I had already unfollowed her but if I hadn’t I would be unfollowing ASAP.
frankly she should be fined...

If thousands of strangers on the internet knew where I lived with my small children, I would be re-evaluating my social media life choices. The mind boggles! Insta-fame over everything.

As for breaking the rules and publicising alongside your justification for it... 🤯

Reactions: 3
Back in Lockdown 1 I challenged her about breaking Covid rules. My argument being that if you use your IG account for monetary gain, as she does with ads, she also has a responsibility to do right by her viewers/followers, and how getting cheek-to-cheek with her friends for photos on a Friday night, the same with different friends on a Sat lunchtime, different friends on a Sat night and then with her sister on a Sunday was really irresponsible. I got it both barrels from her sister who almost hysterically responded saying she was a nurse and she understood the risks and what people did in their personal lives had nothing to do with anyone else... Definitely one rule for them, and one for the rest of us who haven't hugged our parents for more than a year. I simply can't understand how she is so happy to break the rules and then flout doing so on social media.

Reactions: 3
I got blocked on her Instagram for questioning why she posted about breaking the rules.
I feel like an official tattler 🤣
She told me it wasn’t illegal what she was doing as they are only government guidelines...

• Haha
It bleeping does impact other people, the absolute twit! You could be asymptomatic but the more people you come into contact with the more likely you are to catch/spread it. Some people on my aunt’s road had a rule-flouting family gathering and BOTH grandparents at the party caught it and both of them died. She saw the ambulances come and a few weeks later the flowers and hearses. That’s the reality of it.

I believe the Haywards have a house in Whitstable as well because back when she was a suck-up to the then A-list instamums she gave Clemmie Hooper et al a free weekend there.

It bleeping does impact other people, the absolute twit! You could be asymptomatic but the more people you come into contact with the more likely you are to catch/spread it. Some people on my aunt’s road had a rule-flouting family gathering and BOTH grandparents at the party caught it and both of them died. She saw the ambulances come and a few weeks later the flowers and hearses. That’s the reality of it.

I believe the Haywards have a house in Whitstable as well because back when she was a suck-up to the then A-list instamums she gave Clemmie Hooper et al a free weekend there.
This is so sad and exactly why ‘influencers’ shouldn’t be showing any rule breaking/guideline breaking on social media.

what a muppet

If thousands of strangers on the internet knew where I lived with my small children, I would be re-evaluating my social media life choices. The mind boggles! Insta-fame over everything.

As for breaking the rules and publicising alongside your justification for it... 🤯
To be fair, Tattle just exposed her address, not her.

Lol who on here said she will be moving to the sea? Bingo! Announced she is moving to Brighton on her page lol

how much was the house up for sale for? Tell you you had a look 🙊

Lol who on here said she will be moving to the sea? Bingo! Announced she is moving to Brighton on her page lol
to be fair she did say they would move to the sea so it was pretty obvs once someone noticed their house had sold

how much was the house up for sale for? Tell you you had a look 🙊
It was on for £935k

I’m interested to see what the house is like as I understand Brighton prices aren’t much lowe than London depending on area of course.