MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great content again from Lorna today 🤣🤣 Stories about hanging her washing out, #gifted flowers and her "husband" crappy music playlists 🙉🙉 We haven't seen her kids faces (or hers) for days now 🎉🎉🎉

She is definitely reading this thread 👀👋😂

Reactions: 1
BREAKING NEWS to keep the heat out of your house you need to shut your windows and put the blinds down 🤣 Who would have known?! 🤣 Can't believe Lorna has just learnt that being over 40 with three kids and getting gifted holidays left right and center in hot countries 🤦🤯🤣

Still unsure as to where she lives though is it by the seaside? 🤣🤣

Her son is already back on the gram 🙄Unfortunately the privacy he had for a couple of days was short lived...

Reactions: 2
Here we go again plastering her kids all over her stories, drinking with her mate while her "husband" is "DJing" FROM THE SHED 🤣🤣🤣 So classy as per usual!!!

Poor Lorna had to fold a few clothes on Friday which is her day off. I am actually thinking on starting a just giving page for her so she can actually pay someone to fold the clothes for her as it too much hard work for her as she moans about it EVERY week...Or maybe do it while drinking a whole bottle of cheap pale rosé Lorna?! 🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 2
You can see in her skin (particularly round her eyes and lips) when she doesn’t have make up on, just how much of an impact all the drinking is having on her. I don’t mean that from a looks perspective, I mean you can see all over her face what’s happening to her insides. I would have considered myself a major party girl back in the day and the amount she puts back every week really astonishes me.

Reactions: 3
You can see in her skin (particularly round her eyes and lips) when she doesn’t have make up on, just how much of an impact all the drinking is having on her. I don’t mean that from a looks perspective, I mean you can see all over her face what’s happening to her insides. I would have considered myself a major party girl back in the day and the amount she puts back every week really astonishes me.
100%, and it makes her look much older than her age! She can drink all the "healthy" smoothies in the world, it won't out do all the damages her daily/weekly drinking habits have on her body! Her liver must be literally dying with all that alcohol she has been drinking for years.

I bet if there was free pale rosé ice lollies she would be all over these!!! 🍷🍷🍷🤣🤣🤣

Also Lorna 👀👋 are you trying to sound French again with the word "finalé"? If so please stop as you are only making a fool of yourself again by miss spelling the accent once again 🤣🤣🤣 Also the sentence Saturday finalé doesn't make any sense in french whatsoever 🤣🤣🤣

And Bloody Mary’s for breakfast too 👀
Any excuses to get drunk as a skunk (in Lorna's classy words) first thing in the morning right?! And no Lorna it isn't because Bloody Mary's has tomato juice in it that it makes it a smoothie 🤦🤣🤣 Seriously she is such an alcoholic!!!!🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹🍷🍸🍹 What a dreadful exemple she is to her kids!!!...

Doesn’t read here but inform us that it’s a Virgin Mary! 👀

Hi Lorn, hope your head isn’t too fuzzy today.
She is definitely reading here 👀👋Hello Lorna 🤣 cue the massive water bottle pretending she is keeping herself hydrated until this afternoon roast dinner at the pub where she will get drunk once again 🤦 Sending love to her liver 🤣

Also what an amazing Father's Day, three of her kids (her saying when she only has three kids 🤦) hidding under blankets while their dad is on two screens and she is being on Instagram herself...what a lovely family moment/day...I guess they were out for 8 hours yesterday as a family so don't need to do any parenting today hey Lorna? What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

Off they go to the pub getting drunk...while the kids will most probably just be watching screens again...What a great Father's Day to her "husband" who has to take the whole family out to eat (and probably pay for it all) to celebrate him (as Lorna is writing it in her stories)! As she couldn't not be bothered to cook a roast dinner herself to celebrate her "husband"...What's the point really to have such a big kitchen if it is only to use it as a showroom?! 🤣🤣🤣

Off they go to the pub getting drunk...while the kids will most probably just be watching screens again...What a great Father's Day to her "husband" who has to take the whole family out to eat (and probably pay for it all) to celebrate him (as Lorna is writing it in her stories)! As she couldn't not be bothered to cook a roast dinner herself to celebrate her "husband"...What's the point really to have such a big kitchen if it is only to use it as a showroom?! 🤣🤣🤣
You have dominated the comments on here recently - she clearly grinds your gears!
Lorna can be smug and annoying but certainly isn’t the worst of the bunch.

Great granny look tonight Lorna 🤣👀👋

And the expression drunk as a skunk? Really?! Ever so classy (not)!!! 🤣🤣🤣
pains me to say that but I’ve always used the phrase drunk as a skunk and so do my parents must be a London thing