Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt the social services story, they would never call like that... I think it was just a 'feel sorry for me', never saw tears as fake and then finish a tan video šŸ˜‚ she is a professional shoplifter and probably has a full time job ebaying off her items!

Reactions: 2
She doesn't want people to know if she's married because she'll be claiming benefits as a single person, one of which is probably DLA for her 'mental illness'. My husband is a benefit fraid investigator - maybe I should point him in her direction! Anyone know her surname?

Reactions: 1
She doesn't want people to know if she's married because she'll be claiming benefits as a single person, one of which is probably DLA for her 'mental illness'. My husband is a benefit fraid investigator - maybe I should point him in her direction! Anyone know her surname?
She isn't married though I dont think.

Def not married, she would have been looking for ā€˜recommendationsā€™ (freebies) for a wedding if she was. Surname Todd going by pervious posts

It's Donna Todd

Welcome Mrs Honest. If you're pretty local to her do you know the PT she did a mental health video thingy on instagram a while ago, Shane Mulgrew? He has some following on instagram and used to go out with that singer Niamh McGlinchey. I know him and he has a colourful reputation
My friend used to take her son to his kids fitness class. Spill the tea ā˜•Just looked up that girl Niamh, sheā€™s beautiful looking. I think heā€™s going out with a fellow PT now? She seems much younger than him.

So the black lifeā€™s matter post was deleted because of OCD? Did it not say if the situation doesnā€™t make u angry your part of the problem, or something to that effect. It must not have got enough likes I guess

So the black lifeā€™s matter post was deleted because of OCD? Did it not say if the situation doesnā€™t make u angry your part of the problem, or something to that effect. It must not have got enough likes I guess
It's a sad time when the aesthetic of your page matters more than the cause of BLM. She should never have liked it to begin with. This is painting a new target on her back now

She deletes tit loads cause it doesnt get enough likes. duck all to do with OCD and OCD is actually very debilitating she shouldn't say it unless she has a diagnosis. It doesnt mean you are just particualr about stuff, I hate people saying it when they havent a clue.

Reactions: 4
It's a sad time when the aesthetic of your page matters more than the cause of BLM. She should never have liked it to begin with. This is painting a new target on her back now
Exactly! Especially when she wants to use her ā€˜platformā€™ to help!

For me though the funniest thing is not the tripe she talks, itā€™s more the accent! ā€œThe giRRRRRRLSā€, itā€™s the funniest augher accent Iā€™ve ever come across, almost has an ā€˜incredible amazingā€™ American mix šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.