Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Mrs Honest. If you're pretty local to her do you know the PT she did a mental health video thingy on instagram a while ago, Shane Mulgrew? He has some following on instagram and used to go out with that singer Niamh McGlinchey. I know him and he has a colourful reputation
I watched the video, I would know her better than him. I remember people where talking about her lines.

See her on about the playhouse. The girls have asked me to do this... aye right the toddler has asked for storage and shelves with plants in her playhouse.🙄

Reactions: 3
Never thought of that. She always has gorgeous things and never seems to need to save like us mere mortals. Likes something and buys it.
I don’t think she does, that mirrored furniture and glitter bedspread is very tacky. And sure if you had all those baby daddy’s and benefits you could afford probably afford what u wanted

So she's back to showing her kids, clearly lacking in any other content. Also happy to film her two year old swearing. Maybe she'll be teaching her to shoplift next.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.