Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there????

I swear she sounded drunk in half of them stories
Just seen it. That makes sense, she only promotes things as long as the freebies keep coming. Once she’s done getting handouts the promoting seems to stop. These meals will be the same

Just seen it. That makes sense, she only promotes things as long as the freebies keep coming. Once she’s done getting handouts the promoting seems to stop. These meals will be the same
I cannot see the gifted... must be hid well lol

Anyone else think it’s going to be a matter of time before Donna starts hanging out with Emma Kearney to gain more followers?
(hi Donna)

Anyone else think it’s going to be a matter of time before Donna starts hanging out with Emma Kearney to gain more followers?
(hi Donna)
I don’t even know who this is lol But I’m sure if she was asked to tit in her hands and clap for a few followers she would

Did the cancer competition ever take place?
No word of it and no word of any tickets being available. Then again its not a priority. Cuba is long over and the memories are far away now, even if the bill hasnt been settled yet.
The don lusso comp was a flop too. A lot of Ferrari posts have now disappeared off grids. Apparently all who bought tickets were refunded after it didn't work out.

Baffles me where this girl gets all the money from???? It's an endless supply of buying stuff. Seems a bit suss if you ask me!

Reactions: 2
I think the thing that I find highly annoying just now and rather suss is all these raffles that are being promoted on social media encouraging people to buy tickets and enter limited draws for things I.e. trips away.
These competitions go beyond the normal like and share stuff that small businesses often do to drive exposure, targeting people financially for big ticket items. These companies are online, new, relatively unknown but are given exposure and a level of credibility by influencers who lend their name and pages. This should not be allowed as it heightens the risk of people being scammed.

Reactions: 1
I think the thing that I find highly annoying just now and rather suss is all these raffles that are being promoted on social media encouraging people to buy tickets and enter limited draws for things I.e. trips away.
These competitions go beyond the normal like and share stuff that small businesses often do to drive exposure, targeting people financially for big ticket items. These companies are online, new, relatively unknown but are given exposure and a level of credibility by influencers who lend their name and pages. This should not be allowed as it heightens the risk of people being scammed.
Plus its illegal unless you have a licence.

Reactions: 1
Baffles me where this girl gets all the money from???? It's an endless supply of buying stuff. Seems a bit suss if you ask me!
Boyfriend paying for roof over her head along with everything else I guess and she’s claiming single mother benefits to 4 children, of which she doesn’t have half the time. I’m surprised she hasn’t more things/trips. Loads of people do it, and then think they can look down their nose at everyone else

Most of them are a scam, sure donnas comes go to friends, I wouldn’t even be surprised if she has long running fake accounts to give prizes to. And the online raffles that seem to be hit since lockdown are also a scam, sure some farming competition page got caught out whilst on a live, they r all at it.

I hate seeing 'influencers' that can buy anything they want whenever they want to and show it off.After reading about Mrs hinch and young girls getting themselves in debt as they where convinced they needed all these stupid things it makes me sick. Plus most of the time they are gifted it or major discounts 🙄

I hate seeing 'influencers' that can buy anything they want whenever they want to and show it off.After reading about Mrs hinch and young girls getting themselves in debt as they where convinced they needed all these stupid things it makes me sick. Plus most of the time they are gifted it or major discounts 🙄
Also if you notice, their houses all clean with very little cluttered despite the endless ‘hauls’ they put up, half the stuff is prob returned, buying and returning is a good way to tag business for publicity without the cost. Think of all the things she’s bought, then look closely to the background of pictures, half the crap isn’t there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.