Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
King Andy discount code..what an absolute dose of shite he is.
She is very much on the ampax meal bandwagon now.

Is anyone else disappointed that the work related post never materialised? 😂
She spouts that much shite that I cant keep up with her lol

Kids aren't going to be on her Instagram remember that. Have seen more of them in the past month as she wouldn't have got the gifted days out and stay cations only for them 🙄🙄 plus she knows kids help engagement on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
She spouts that much shite that I cant keep up with her lol

Kids aren't going to be on her Instagram remember that. Have seen more of them in the past month as she wouldn't have got the gifted days out and stay cations only for them 🙄🙄 plus she knows kids help engagement on Instagram.
Still waiting on the weekly next fashion show 😂
Funny how she let everyone know she’s from Fermanagh yesterday after someone on here said she was from Augher.... but she doesn’t read on here...

Well they are back to crèche today so she can work 😂
What does she actually do? Admin? If it was anything half decent that involved any sort of qualification it would be plastered all over her insta

Still waiting on the weekly next fashion show 😂
Funny how she let everyone know she’s from Fermanagh yesterday after someone on here said she was from Augher.... but she doesn’t read on here...

What does she actually do? Admin? If it was anything half decent that involved any sort of qualification it would be plastered all over her insta
she’s not from Fermanagh though she’s definitely from Augher - I know people she went to school with.

is this to distance herself from the shoplifting articles online to try portray that they’re about another “Donna Todd”, as they’re definitely about her. I remember when it happened at the time and it was most definitely Donna Louise who had light fingers.

she’s not from Fermanagh though she’s definitely from Augher - I know people she went to school with.

is this to distance herself from the shoplifting articles online to try portray that they’re about another “Donna Todd”, as they’re definitely about her. I remember when it happened at the time and it was most definitely Donna Louise who had light fingers.
Did she go to St Ciarans?

Shop lifting articles are def her, there’s multiple pictures of her online as well, and she hasn’t exactly kept her criminal record clean from her shoplifting days!

Well she has time to go to home bargains and is about to "seriously clean the house" so I'm guessing the word "work" is meant in the loosest sense possible 😂

Shipping your kids off to creche so you can clean your house🤷‍♀️....Think I'd much rather my kids where at home with me playing in the garden on such a beautiful day. No doubt it's funded by childcare vouchers that us tax payers are paying for😡 get a proper 'job' woman dear

Shipping your kids off to creche so you can clean your house🤷‍♀️....Think I'd much rather my kids where at home with me playing in the garden on such a beautiful day. No doubt it's funded by childcare vouchers that us tax payers are paying for😡 get a proper 'job' woman dear
She’s a joke. Where is all the kids toys? They must be restricted to what they can do and play at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.