Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed the chemist job, what was that about?
She worked in a chemist in a retail park in cookstown, it was all over her insta, a big launch party full of the usual shite including a flower wall and a celeb appearance by Michaella McCollum. She had an insta page for them as well, then all of a sudden she didn’t work there and the page was deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She worked in a chemist in a retail park in cookstown, it was all over her insta, a big launch party full of the usual shite including a flower wall and a celeb appearance by Michaella McCollum. She had an insta page for them as well, then all of a sudden she didn’t work there and the page was deleted.
Was such an over the top launch with nibbles and bubbly and she worked there about 2 more weeks after it and then gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holy

Holy duck who gets a convicted drug smuggler as their celeb for a launch party !!!?
She went to Belfast to meet her for dinner and drinks as well. Although Donna doesn't drink or so she likes to say 🤣🤣

They've alot in common i suppose

I really can't believe this either, I hope it wasn't a real chemist/pharmacy and actually dispensing medicine. The irony 🤣

I remember that too cos I follow a bakery that's in the same industrial estate!

Imagine a drugs mule is a celebrity in Donna's world.

• Haha
She worked in the enterprise centre In her local town. the shop sold beauty supplies and make up like note, elf, OMG etc nothing you couldn’t get out of a proper chemist up town. If the shop was open three months it was the height of it. I was in it once place full of cameras for shoplifters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
With all this bs talk of supporting local businesses, she then goes and spends the money in the big multables like Asda, b&m and the likes, surely if she was all for supporting local, toymaster in Cookstown and other independent businesses should have benefited instead

Reactions: 3
With all this bs talk of supporting local businesses, she then goes and spends the money in the big multables like Asda, b&m and the likes, surely if she was all for supporting local, toymaster in Cookstown and other independent businesses should have benefited instead
Shes a billybullshitter. Hoping that all wise up to her soon.

I'm not seeing Donna's name on Caroline's list of people shes asked to help. 🙏

I'm not seeing Donna's name on Caroline's list of people shes asked to help. 🙏
I noticed that, although she did say she had a few names to add 😬 lets hope donna isn't one of them.

More redecorating today! She must have a printing press out in the girls playhouse

Watching insta stories of loads of the other local influencers who are helping Caroline buy presents/food/necessities for those in need. They all are buying local, supporting small businesses. All of them are going to end up getting far more for their money than if we just went out and bought presents. They are not only getting hundreds of gifts and necessities for families this Christmas but also supporting the small, local businesses who have lost so much this year. The businesses who have had to close during lockdown again, as they arent "essential". The businesses who could very well be out of business soon. Spending the money here could be the difference in these business owners own children getting presents or not this Christmas.
Meanwhile, we have "small business hero", Donna, who loves helping out small businesses and loves to promote them. She has decided to not help any small businesses buying gifts from them but has went to the multi million pound shops who haven't had to close during lockdown, who aren't in any danger of having to shut shop for good. Shops who aren't going to give you any discount or throw in a few extras for nothing.
Aside from her criminal past and hypocritical nature, I 100% know who I would want to donate my money to to help support those in need this Christmas.
Shes an embarrassment to herself in saying she supports small businesses when right now she's sticking 2 fingers up at them, whilst walking into b&m and home bargains

Reactions: 6
Well said Fanta! Her main concern is the colour of a bloody wall! Pathetic just

Reactions: 8
I cried at Caroline's stories last night, so emotional reading how a family was helped last year.
To think that this madam uses causes like this to only benefit herself is sickening.

I was just thinking earlier that Clodagh who is helping Donna. Her son was a digg superstar.

• Wow
Watching insta stories of loads of the other local influencers who are helping Caroline buy presents/food/necessities for those in need. They all are buying local, supporting small businesses. All of them are going to end up getting far more for their money than if we just went out and bought presents. They are not only getting hundreds of gifts and necessities for families this Christmas but also supporting the small, local businesses who have lost so much this year. The businesses who have had to close during lockdown again, as they arent "essential". The businesses who could very well be out of business soon. Spending the money here could be the difference in these business owners own children getting presents or not this Christmas.
Meanwhile, we have "small business hero", Donna, who loves helping out small businesses and loves to promote them. She has decided to not help any small businesses buying gifts from them but has went to the multi million pound shops who haven't had to close during lockdown, who aren't in any danger of having to shut shop for good. Shops who aren't going to give you any discount or throw in a few extras for nothing.
Aside from her criminal past and hypocritical nature, I 100% know who I would want to donate my money to to help support those in need this Christmas.
Shes an embarrassment to herself in saying she supports small businesses when right now she's sticking 2 fingers up at them, whilst walking into b&m and home bargains
Agree with everything you have said

She also said she was taking 1 of her daughters to castle court to spend whatever money she raised she has backtracked on herself there seems like other peoples money is burning a whole in her pocket and she needs to spend it as soon as she gets her hands on it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.