Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is playing a very dangerous game if she is committing benefit/ tax fraud whilst putting herself in the public eye with the press interviews. You just never know who's watching and taking notes.

Reactions: 5
She is playing a very dangerous game if she is committing benefit/ tax fraud whilst putting herself in the public eye with the press interviews. You just never know who's watching and taking notes.
True!
Was the galgorm winner announced?

Reactions: 1
What about the winner of the weekend away for the charity thing?
And why is she now trying to be Diggmama and collaborating with businesses ....I feel she tries to copy Diggmama so much....Caroline is another level to her...such a genuine natural girl! 🥰

Reactions: 2
And why is she now trying to be Diggmama and collaborating with businesses ....I feel she tries to copy Diggmama so much....Caroline is another level to her...such a genuine natural girl! 🥰
Must go have a nose havent watched today. Caroline is a lovely person, its weird how they live so close to each other but don't think I've ever seen anything interaction.

If she has had such a high volume of requests from shops to visit why does she need to leave a box for people to write in? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Caroline would be wise to keep a wide berth between them!

I can't fathom why businesses would want to "collaborate" with a criminal?

Surely even the photos of her out with that drug mule McCollum a few weeks ago would be enough for business to ask questions, no?

Reactions: 6
Caroline would be wise to keep a wide berth between them!

I can't fathom why businesses would want to "collaborate" with a criminal?

Surely even the photos of her out with that drug mule McCollum a few weeks ago would be enough for business to ask questions, no?
Unfortunately it just looks like businesses dont care about the person behind the profile, they will go for cheap exposure by gifting or collabing to boost their own profile and sales. It's cheap advertising and they dont have to go to the hassle and expense of creating content to showcase their products.
They dont see the criminal past, the fakeness, the fraudulent competitions or flaky collabs gone by. They see 50k+ followers and that's dollar signs for them.

Her children are spoilt. Gorgeous girls but omg they went to that toy place and had a £100 voucher to share; she had them out in a jeep thing that was supposed to be for their Christmas. And then she went Christmas shopping yesterday and brought them back toys. Christmas is next month like 🤷‍♀️

Her children are spoilt. Gorgeous girls but omg they went to that toy place and had a £100 voucher to share; she had them out in a jeep thing that was supposed to be for their Christmas. And then she went Christmas shopping yesterday and brought them back toys. Christmas is next month like 🤷‍♀️

I agree.

Two of mine have birthdays in Christmas month as well, they never would have got toys for no reason, particularly in December!

I thought exactly the same!!
Do you not remember when Caroline was taking a blogger to london to shopping for digg and then Donna sent her a bunch of flowers The same week 😂 Caroline just tagged her in a pic of them, no shout out lol
I find she copies her, Caroline is loved without having to try

New poster here but my god I can’t believe she’s getting away with what she is...this woman portrays herself as anxiety ridden, for sympathy(know for for a fact the anxiety comes from all the class A substances she abused in her yesteryears), displays her children for freebie gain (hair bow city), but hides her partner for monetary gain..but is an all round shiteeeeeeee influencer. Lord help us all if this gobshite is the one that was picked to influence us to buy truwash.

Reactions: 4
Does she think it makes her more virtuous?

It would take more than the pledge to make thon criminal innocent looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she think it makes her more virtuous?

It would take more than the pledge to make thon criminal innocent looking!
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Be more realistic to say I need a bleeping drink. Sick of this bullshit 2020. Rather than tell lies being all holier than thou, we know the truth Donna. Or maybe she doesn't drink but just is bang on the gear still 🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought exactly the same!!
Do you not remember when Caroline was taking a blogger to london to shopping for digg and then Donna sent her a bunch of flowers The same week 😂 Caroline just tagged her in a pic of them, no shout out lol
I find she copies her, Caroline is loved without having to try
She’ll be training the youngest girl up as we speak to try and emulate Caroline’s Darragh and get a viral video on the go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.