Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Ingrid?
A nail technician who is an influencer, got 15.5k followers. Seems a genuinely nice girl (even if she likes Mrs Hinch 🤣) She's quite well to do though so very surprised at her meeting up with Mrs Houseproud. DL was trying to get her to buy loads of baskets and unnecessary crap in TK maxx to organise her house better but thankfully she didn't listen 😆

Reactions: 3
She used to do that at the start of this account did she not? I think her Facebook page was called that. Mind she used to go around the shops every Thursday and put up stories about them

Reactions: 1
She used to do that at the start of this account did she not? I think her Facebook page was called that. Mind she used to go around the shops every Thursday and put up stories about them

I wasn't a follower in her early days. Now she's doing it for the businesses and getting free stuff, is that it?

Yes she did.
I can’t watch her, tagging Stacey in every post was so cringe 🙈

Reactions: 2
The COVID restrictions obviously don’t apply to Donna!!
Cases and deaths rising in the North - today they had the first death in the under 19 bracket

But to her essential is more shopping trips for tat no one needs and to have someone in her home painting bloody murals - surely that’s not allowed under the current guidance it’s not essential maintenance and people can’t have their own family in their homes but she can have someone in to paint a mural ....

She could have cried the room be transformed....

away and boil your head you hole ....

Can you imagine the real tears of sadness and despair people are feeling at losing loved ones or following guidelines and not seeing family members

Attachments

No I don't think it would be allowed.
The COVID restrictions obviously don’t apply to Donna!!
Cases and deaths rising in the North - today they had the first death in the under 19 bracket

But to her essential is more shopping trips for tat no one needs and to have someone in her home painting bloody murals - surely that’s not allowed under the current guidance it’s not essential maintenance and people can’t have their own family in their homes but she can have someone in to paint a mural ....

She could have cried the room be transformed....

away and boil your head you hole ....

Can you imagine the real tears of sadness and despair people are feeling at losing loved ones or following guidelines and not seeing family members
Does of shite with her medicines in a cooler bag in a wee pretentious fridge 🙄🙄 she is only out for what she can get for free now doesnt care about restrictions etc as long as she looks good for the gram

No I don't think it would be allowed.

Does of shite with her medicines in a cooler bag in a wee pretentious fridge 🙄🙄 she is only out for what she can get for free now doesnt care about restrictions etc as long as she looks good for the gram
Great place to store them ... what do you want to drink kids a fruit shoot or a bottle of calpol 😂

It’s disgusting - as are all the stupid news reports about her - why are these people when given air time - so irrelevant

she’s a fame hungry self entitled little twit who wouldn’t know a days work if it hit her up her filled face

🙌🙌 exactly this but sure we are only jealous 🙄
just as well LMD giving her direction on how to deal with ‘jealous’ people

or as they like to call them trolls

BUT

back in the real world it is in no way trolling - majority people oh here have more integrity kindness intelligence and moral compasses than they will ever have or be able to get #gifted

See between her and Julie posting the last few days about trolls? bleeping doses.

There's no bullying happening.

Donna is apparently a single mother - how relatable is she to any single mothers you know? Any I know couldn't furnish their whole house from next of that Katie Bleu light shop.

She's a total dick who has absolutely NO grasp of reality and who'll have those girls (lovely as they are) growing up so needy and grasping.

See between her and Julie posting the last few days about trolls? bleeping doses.

There's no bullying happening.

Donna is apparently a single mother - how relatable is she to any single mothers you know? Any I know couldn't furnish their whole house from next of that Katie Bleu light shop.

She's a total dick who has absolutely NO grasp of reality and who'll have those girls (lovely as they are) growing up so needy and grasping.
She claims as a single mother and has a mug paying her way, so easy to see how she can constantly buy shite.
Stacey is her idol... makes Donna feel great about having children to multiple men. Couldn’t work out the obsession before

She claims as a single mother and has a mug paying her way, so easy to see how she can constantly buy shite.
Stacey is her idol... makes Donna feel great about having children to multiple men. Couldn’t work out the obsession before

Aww that didn't even dawn on me!

She has called herself a single mother and says she lives by herself with the kids.

Probably all for housing benefit mind you.

She has called herself a single mother and says she lives by herself with the kids.

Probably all for housing benefit mind you.
Yeah, I even noticed the other day on her cleaning stories in the ensuite, only 1 toothbrush! Probably hid his away to make sure the benefits people didn't catch her out 🤣
As for the mural painter and buying Halloween tat, its just pure flaunting of the rules. My friends mum is currently on a ventilator in icu with covid, they've been told she probably won't survive the next 24hours. No family, not even her husband can see her or be with her for her last hours. They won't get to have a proper funeral. With the restrictions on numbers, the whole family won't even get to attend the funeral. Yet there's still covidioits like mrs houseproud who don't give 2 hoots about anyone but themselves and making a few pound. Makes me so angry
I've worked throughout the pandemic on the front line in the NHS and have saw firsthand the destruction covid causes. I hope for her sake she doesn't learn the hard way like so many others before her have

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.