Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not bleeping sponsored/gifted/af/collab/pr ,or whatever way she spins it, by WKD - what a dose
Oh aye for the party of the century that cost more money than it raised 🤣🤣
I notice there has been no mention of Cloughbane lately. The freebies must have dried up.

Reactions: 1
She’ll be tagging butchers now for the next few weeks to get her free turkey for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she got a free feed from the chippy, disgusting. Starving children and you’ve dose’s like that getting it for free. There’s a chippy I won’t go too again.

Reactions: 3
I was on insta and her story came up - she must've deleted the chipper bit because I didn't see it.

But omg, that clinic post.... wtf "I'm 35 now and I'd have saggy eyebrows without it"

I get that she wants to look her best, but duck me. Those lips....has she had them done too??

I'm going to unfollow her actually. She is setting some very unrealistic expectations for the younger generation (I'm only 40 so not much older than her) but she shows:

1) no job
2)house must be perfect
3) children are spoilt rotten and get everything they've ever asked for
4) sent sweets, food, jewellery, toys all for free (so no need for number 1)

I could add so much more, she has really annoyed me.

I liked that vivid clay company, I looked at their products, but by gifting to every influencer there is, they're cheapening their brand, in my opinion anyway.

So I won't be buying from them after all, shame really, I have a bunch of sisters needing gifts over the next three months between birthdays and Christmas!!

I liked that vivid clay company, I looked at their products, but by gifting to every influencer there is, they're cheapening their brand, in my opinion anyway.
Same. I was going to get some Christmas presents as am buying from all small businesses but nah why should I buy when dicks like her get it all free. Her stories yesterday where a joke, gifted, gifted, gifted, gifted.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed a while ago. I got a bit sick of the same old aesthetic. I prefer to follow pages that I can relate to. It's just the same content, the same brands, the same colours and the same guff over and over.
I am in a decent job and earning a decent living and i wouldnt consider Next to be a very affordable brand to continually shop from to be honest. I dont think shes very genuine or honest. Personally I think it's more relatable if you mix it up shopping from different brands from Lidl to to TK Maxx to Next to some of the more designer brands for one off treats.
The girl has way too much time on her hands to sit and study her face to notice saggy eyebrows 😂 word to the wise..... continually filling your face will eventually stop having the same effect. I'd imagine there will be some girls running about in their late 40s early 50s and their heads will be one big droop.
I prefer influencers with a bit of edge and creativity doing something different.

o just to clarify

She wants to support small business
She will support small business by doing shoutouts
She will only promote brands she believes in

translation .... I will mention brands who send me free stuff

She would argue her time is valuable, I think we can all dispute that 😂

it’s not a bad return on a 20sec mention ...when you’ve added up the value of the products

And of all this stuff is so brilliant, why then is it chucked to the side days or weeks later to make room for bragging about the next similar item

this country is on its knees, many Kids going without even for the basics and she continues to twist the knife .... more important things in life than a cupboard packed with plastic containers with a mountain of cereal to suit every whim and the constant handing of toys

When you read in this weeks news a doctor in the Royal Hospital highlighting kids are coming in so hungry they are stuffing toast down their nappies in case they don’t get fed again - it breaks my heart

These people need to take a huge reality check

I get that the smaller business are struggling and wanting to get their name out there but the larger ones should be ashamed of themselves having anything to do with them in the current climate

They should be testing the integrity of these people and approaching them for a shout out on the understanding that the product is then being sent to a local charity or Christmas appeal or a donation in kind made instead of being sent to them

Now if you had a post up Donna saying you had been approached by that electric car company and you give them a visit but didn’t accept the product as your kids have more that enough and you were donating it to cash for kids SVDP or something similar , and highlight that too, I can guarantee you would get the post likes and super like saves you crave without constantly wondering why you have now engagement and begging for the likes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Couldn't have said this better!!!!

She needs to see this post!
Sure don’t you know she will - she will read it and take one line out for trolling and spin a little web of BS ...

Hats in the ring for the context, a few suggestions 😂
- my children aren’t spoilt
- don’t come for me and my family
- people are jealous
- no matter how hard I try to help people I’m always getting bullied
- we are clearing out the girls toys before Christmas and donating them to charity

Reactions: 2
o just to clarify

She wants to support small business
She will support small business by doing shoutouts
She will only promote brands she believes in

translation .... I will mention brands who send me free stuff

She would argue her time is valuable, I think we can all dispute that 😂

it’s not a bad return on a 20sec mention ...when you’ve added up the value of the products

And of all this stuff is so brilliant, why then is it chucked to the side days or weeks later to make room for bragging about the next similar item

this country is on its knees, many Kids going without even for the basics and she continues to twist the knife .... more important things in life than a cupboard packed with plastic containers with a mountain of cereal to suit every whim and the constant handing of toys

When you read in this weeks news a doctor in the Royal Hospital highlighting kids are coming in so hungry they are stuffing toast down their nappies in case they don’t get fed again - it breaks my heart

These people need to take a huge reality check

I get that the smaller business are struggling and wanting to get their name out there but the larger ones should be ashamed of themselves having anything to do with them in the current climate

They should be testing the integrity of these people and approaching them for a shout out on the understanding that the product is then being sent to a local charity or Christmas appeal or a donation in kind made instead of being sent to them

Now if you had a post up Donna saying you had been approached by that electric car company and you give them a visit but didn’t accept the product as your kids have more that enough and you were donating it to cash for kids SVDP or something similar , and highlight that too, I can guarantee you would get the post likes and super like saves you crave without constantly wondering why you have now engagement and begging for the likes

This is all so so true! I heard that story about the kids in the Royal being talked about on the radio and it seriously brought tears to my eyes. We live just week to week no benefits and i keep thinking how to try an help them it jus breaks my heart wee kids are like that and then her kids have so much toys so much clothes and then she comes on whinging about followers! Its constant ad now all the time an she never marks anything gifted or anything an u jus no it has been!

• Heart
Forget the late late show with Ryan Tubridy, Donna's bringing us the budget toy show this year. I guess having everything gifted, keeps her out of the papers.

• Haha
Forget the late late show with Ryan Tubridy, Donna's bringing us the budget toy show this year. I guess having everything gifted, keeps her out of the papers.
This is why I dont follow anymore. Shes just not relatable.
She swings between two moods. The look at what I got mood, which is devoid of any personality or emotion (so comes across as being bored, couldnt be bothered, no real sense of believing in the product or brand) and the other mood of I'm so miserable because I'm anxious trolls or i hate the way I look.
It's boring. Even with 55k followers shes not getting proportionate engagement. People are bored of her.

This is why I dont follow anymore. Shes just not relatable.
She swings between two moods. The look at what I got mood, which is devoid of any personality or emotion (so comes across as being bored, couldnt be bothered, no real sense of believing in the product or brand) and the other mood of I'm so miserable because I'm anxious trolls or i hate the way I look.
It's boring. Even with 55k followers shes not getting proportionate engagement. People are bored of her.
Some of her post have very little likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.