Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I totally missed that. Mind you I tap through most of her BS
Same, I flick past a lot, all the same bullshit. But she’s def not a single mother 🤣 looks like she reads on here. Hi Donna🤣

Yeah, I even noticed the other day on her cleaning stories in the ensuite, only 1 toothbrush! Probably hid his away to make sure the benefits people didn't catch her out 🤣
As for the mural painter and buying Halloween tat, its just pure flaunting of the rules. My friends mum is currently on a ventilator in icu with covid, they've been told she probably won't survive the next 24hours. No family, not even her husband can see her or be with her for her last hours. They won't get to have a proper funeral. With the restrictions on numbers, the whole family won't even get to attend the funeral. Yet there's still covidioits like mrs houseproud who don't give 2 hoots about anyone but themselves and making a few pound. Makes me so angry
I've worked throughout the pandemic on the front line in the NHS and have saw firsthand the destruction covid causes. I hope for her sake she doesn't learn the hard way like so many others before her have
Sorry to hear that, it’s awful.
I don’t think people really understand the importance of the measures put in place until it personally effects them or someone they care about

Reactions: 1
Why does she get so offended by people asking basic questions about her? Are you married? These influencers would sell their soul to be a brand rep or earn money off taking photos of their children but then become hysterical and rude when asked a simple question. I know she won't say because she doesn't want to admit she isn't a single parent but still no need to be so aggressive about it!

Reactions: 6
Some people don't like being on social media. Aye but your girls who are too young to know never got the choice did they 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some people don't like being on social media. Aye but your girls who are too young to know never got the choice did they 🙄🙄
Exactly!
I’d say the man is ashamed of her maybe that’s why he doesn’t want to show his face. Daily begging, get a real job 🙈

And the daily beg goes on... Now its guess, seriously Donna dress ur age and have some respect for yourself and your children

Reactions: 5
Her engagement on the grid is seriously low for someone with so many followers. Alot of her pics get around 800 or so likes. Is that normal for someone with over 50k?

Her engagement on the grid is seriously low for someone with so many followers. Alot of her pics get around 800 or so likes. Is that normal for someone with over 50k?

I saw her posting telling people to show her some love on the wall mural post.

Poor wee Donna has realised the truth of her is being exposed...
Everybody wait for the big poor me post of haters..
It’s the same as the other drug mule, people follow to see what shite they talk and what they can scrub off people. It’s a pity for the small businesses that get involved

Reactions: 2
A
It’s the same as the other drug mule, people follow to see what shite they talk and what they can scrub off people. It’s a pity for the small businesses that get involved
aww ino I wonder how she hasn’t jumped on to defend these comments,
Maybe she hasn’t seen them yet

Well she will see them now lol. Chris i don't know you but I bleeping love you, legend 🤣🤣
Was she not on about trolls again recently, so maybe she has. Must kill her no to slabber about tattle or the comments under Belfast live 😂 but then she doesn’t want people to know what she’s actually like.

Oooo Hi Donna love....
Not so proud now of your belfast live now when you’ve removed the link from your Instagram...
Afraid of people finding out all about you???
ooo that’s right everyone knows about ye 😂
Ooopps. And there's her crying about people being horrible to her not shouting them out and thats why she had been quiet. Yeah right. I would also love to know how transparent she is being about being gifted items and services. She writes collab and pr etc but it's never clear what that actually means.

Last edited:
I can't believe any journalist worth their salt would write a good article about her (and I know a good few from a past life!)

Whoever wrote the article praising her, did NOT do their research!

She's a dose. I couldn't even watch all her story today, she has set her kids up to be disappointed all their lives with all this tit she is showering them with now!!

I can't believe any journalist worth their salt would write a good article about her (and I know a good few from a past life!)

Whoever wrote the article praising her, did NOT do their research!

She's a dose. I couldn't even watch all her story today, she has set her kids up to be disappointed all their lives with all this tit she is showering them with now!!
It’s soo funny she’s a complete joke, no wonder she never does live videos anymore because she knows home truths will come out on it

Even her voice annoys me.

I followed her before I found tattle and the day she posted that she had been reported to social services, I felt so sorry for her, genuinely sorry. Now I know she's a total dose, a thieving, lying dose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.