Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking. She really mustn't have to work now. She does duck all only clean her kitchen and put a tray with legs on her bed.

Am I the only person who doesn't see the point of one of them? But then I hate breakfast in bed so maybe I'm odd.
I don’t see the point in it either. Plus all the instahuns who have one and a candle burning on top just worries me 😩 how she has near 50k followed is beyond me! Yes I’m one 😂 but I follow for the pure nosiness. Since reading here I see here in a different light for sure.

Reactions: 2
Shocking. She really mustn't have to work now. She does duck all only clean her kitchen and put a tray with legs on her bed.

Am I the only person who doesn't see the point of one of them? But then I hate breakfast in bed so maybe I'm odd.
Ack now it would be a torture at night and what happens when the wains go in to Jump on the bed....my hubby can’t even handle the cushions and throw never mind a tray!

Hard life travelling to Belfast to get your hair and makeup done to get a pic of yourself to put on the grid. Seriously like.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hard life travelling to Belfast to get your hair and makeup done to get a pic of yourself to put on the grid. Seriously like.
Yeah reduce your contacts we have been told for months and she was in at least 5 different premises yesterday

not that it bothered her all along ....

Reactions: 1
Was just coming on here to say that! How long shall we give the vegetarian phase? My money is on less than a week?
me too 😂 seen you all beat me to it

Vegan announcement yesterday primarily because it suited the ‘content’ of boxes of free bars

Didn't read up on it much obviously when it’s only clicking with her now she can’t have eggs 😂 probably was just reading the box and assumed it was just cutting out meat 🥩

Vegan diet is hard to stick too if you are being strict about it - so many milk proteins etc in a variety of food - need to examine every pack

So vegan Monday 😂 bit late to that game #MeatFree Monday’s been a thing with many omnivores for years

So by Tuesday it’s changed to vegetarian....

just for the manky looking overcooked roast beef on Sunday I call flexitarian next

Back in Belfast this week again - what part of essential escapes her dumb brain ... has she seen the figures for Cookstown

And picking up hair extensions is hardly bleeping essential- that salon also one of the most common among the insta huns and their mask free selfies in it, plus behaviour of staff and customers outside of salon bringing the risks back in

so unfair when Salons doing the right thing all along are closed

Then on for a shopping trip in town - she needs to take her head for a wobble

On another note DR Toyshop seems to the next on her swarm hit list 😂 cringe
And the support local crap - does that mean your buying not begging
hardly her local ... she would have drove past several independent businesses in her own area to get to it

She is a total dose.

Who in their right mind would put a photo of their hot press online.

She keeps her wanes schoolbags in it? And their dressing gowns? Well she must put them away because no way would my cupboard be that tidy if my three were bucking their school bags into it!

She is a total dose.

Who in their right mind would put a photo of their hot press online.

She keeps her wanes schoolbags in it? And their dressing gowns? Well she must put them away because no way would my cupboard be that tidy if my three were bucking their school bags into it!

Sure she is famous now she can do what she wants 🤣🤣🤣

Does she get the bus to Belfast then if she can't drive? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is with the #shoplocal yet she’s going yo
David Rogers toymaster?
it must be too handy to collect presents on Xmas eve from the toyMaster in cookstown 🙄

Anxiety caused by breaking rules again and heading out shopping unnecessarily and meeting up with Ingrid Graham? Very surprised at Ingrid being associated with Mrs Houseproud. Guessing she doesn't know her shady past.

Anxiety caused by breaking rules again and heading out shopping unnecessarily and meeting up with Ingrid Graham? Very surprised at Ingrid being associated with Mrs Houseproud. Guessing she doesn't know her shady past.

Who is Ingrid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.