Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone still use sunbeds?? Seems very irresponsible to be advertising them when she has over 25 thousand followers now.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone still use sunbeds?? Seems very irresponsible to be advertising them when she has over 25 thousand followers now.
I bought a course at the start of the year and still havent bothered. I've decided I'd rather not try to look like an old leather bag anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚

So she went out for a walk to see how many steps she could do.

Then spent her time posting stuff and looking round the new sunbed shop.

It was all posted within about half an hour.

• Haha
Her sheer desperation to get a deal with Next is getting beyond a joke, she's literally begging them now. Completely pathetic. Next doesn't do collaborations with ex-cons Donna!!!!

Reactions: 4
And her trying to flog insanity tan ๐Ÿคฃ sure any tan would look good over a sunbed or natural tan, sheโ€™s thick.

Oh dear.

I see Stacey Solomon shared a sink soap 'hack' and linked to Mrs Houseproud.... duck me.

I wanted to message her telling her she was promoting a convicted criminal!!

Watch her numbers rise now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear.

I see Stacey Solomon shared a sink soap 'hack' and linked to Mrs Houseproud.... duck me.

I wanted to message her telling her she was promoting a convicted criminal!!

Watch her numbers rise now.
She didnโ€™t mention it was such a great idea she only left it up about a week and then her OCD made her take it down ๐Ÿ˜‚

stupid looking idea anyway- when rushing you do twenty jobs at once it would be on your way all the time FFS

all right is you have nothing else to do all day but clean your house and try to get noticed by NEXT ๐Ÿ˜‚

so many people asking ๐Ÿ˜‚ FFS they must not pay much heed to your stories then or they would already have heard it mentioned daily

She didnโ€™t mention it was such a great idea she only left it up about a week and then her OCD made her take it down ๐Ÿ˜‚

stupid looking idea anyway- when rushing you do twenty jobs at once it would be on your way all the time FFS

all right is you have nothing else to do all day but clean your house and try to get noticed by NEXT ๐Ÿ˜‚

so many people asking ๐Ÿ˜‚ FFS they must not pay much heed to your stories then or they would already have heard it mentioned daily
Her daily begging and torturing has paid off, she must be delighted.
I would say she messages the likes of Stacey several times a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I know, would you be bothered? My sister had a hot water hose coming out of hers then got fed up with it always catching on her sleeve she took it out!!

Is her OCD diagnosed? I hear her mention it a lot but wondered if she was one of those people who say they're a bit OCD...

I know, would you be bothered? My sister had a hot water hose coming out of hers then got fed up with it always catching on her sleeve she took it out!!

Is her OCD diagnosed? I hear her mention it a lot but wondered if she was one of those people who say they're a bit OCD...
Probably just got the state benefits and to excuse her behaviour - blue badge material

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her followers have nearly doubled since getting mentioned by Stacey! Iโ€™m sure she thinks sheโ€™s the dogs balls for her brilliant idea ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Nearly 50k. Jesus Christ I actually give up.
Shocking. She really mustn't have to work now. She does duck all only clean her kitchen and put a tray with legs on her bed.

Am I the only person who doesn't see the point of one of them? But then I hate breakfast in bed so maybe I'm odd.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.