Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting on the weekly next fashion show 😂
Funny how she let everyone know she’s from Fermanagh yesterday after someone on here said she was from Augher.... but she doesn’t read on here...

What does she actually do? Admin? If it was anything half decent that involved any sort of qualification it would be plastered all over her insta

she is from Augher!! She did originally live in Roslea when she was her youngest daughter’s age, Tyrone since... oh with the exception of her stint in Antrim at HMP pleasure
Did she go to St Ciarans?
Yes indeed she did

Yes indeed she did
Class of 1996, primary school in Augher

She won't say online as its nobodies business apparently. Happy to share every other aspect of her life though lol
Was it not only before lockdown that she opened/worked in a beauty shop selling makeup etc then all of a sudden no word of that same as the other wee shop who sold the green angel stuff

Was it not only before lockdown that she opened/worked in a beauty shop selling makeup etc then all of a sudden no word of that same as the other wee shop who sold the green angel stuff
Yup. She worked there, big opening party with prosecco and flower walls etc and she was gone a week later lol

Haven't seen the green angel stuff in weeks. Was she a BA for them?

Yes .... about 3 years ago now for a few months. I’m not 100 percent sure but I believe the crimes to have been driving/no insurance related, and not helped by the previous number of convictions before the court.
I heard that was true, did she not do jail time for all the convictions? I think only 1 or 2 years ago. People talk!

Anyone notice when she wants something for free she follows multiple companies hoping for something gifted? Like the climbing frame, she followed several business. Now she’s followed quite a lot of hotels and has a post up about wanting a weekend away, it is shameless! Once you see the follows go up you know she’s after something. Does your benefits not pay for weekends away hun?

Apparently catching up on work this morning and an hour later she was shopping and getting a facial... oh how the other half live.

Reactions: 2
Fivemiletown or somewhere in omagh then maybe
No she went to St ciarans, she was a few years below me. She is definitely from Augher! I think her mother or father was originally from fermanagh, but she lived in Augher until she moved to Dungannon... Now Cookstown, prob Coz all of Dungannon know all about her criminal past and jail time. A few months ago she put up that she had a marketing degree.... 😂😂😂😂 As if... Hasn't even a GCSE, r a titter of wit either. Probably made a pretty penny the year she went to Costa Rica to do the drug run and left her young twin sons at home for a whole summer!

Reactions: 2
No she went to St ciarans, she was a few years below me. She is definitely from Augher! I think her mother or father was originally from fermanagh, but she lived in Augher until she moved to Dungannon... Now Cookstown, prob Coz all of Dungannon know all about her criminal past and jail time. A few months ago she put up that she had a marketing degree.... 😂😂😂😂 As if... Hasn't even a GCSE, r a titter of wit either. Probably made a pretty penny the year she went to Costa Rica to do the drug run and left her young twin sons at home for a whole summer!
Well she is friends with whats her face who got caught 🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.