Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This confuses me. If you applied for a job in castle court with a criminal record, you wouldn't have a mission of being employed despite being a small relatively unknown fish in a big pond there amongst a big workforce. It's just too ironic to have a convicted shoplifter promoting the act of actually buying and paying for goods there 😂

Reactions: 6
Was just watching her there, I haven't for ages, but how the duck is she at an 'influencers press call' for that new boy band?

Where are all the proper journalists? The ones who have trained for years to write stuff, not arseholes like her who shoves her tits in their face and hopes for a slap on the arse?

Honestly it sickens me how much people are handing to these 'influencers' for free.

Who cares if she's married or not? He must be desperate whoever he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Was just watching her there, I haven't for ages, but how the duck is she at an 'influencers press call' for that new boy band?

Where are all the proper journalists? The ones who have trained for years to write stuff, not arseholes like her who shoves her tits in their face and hopes for a slap on the arse?

Honestly it sickens me how much people are handing to these 'influencers' for free.

Just seen this and it may be the most desperate thing ive ever seen in my life. Them men used to be famous playing to stadiums of people and now little know housewives and cleaners from n ireland are interviewing them 🤯 my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen this and it may be the most desperate thing ive ever seen in my life. Them men used to be famous playing to stadiums of people and now little know housewives and cleaners from n ireland are interviewing them 🤯 my god.

And the hinting post just before that about staying in the Grand Central?

She'll have a gifted stay there before long just you wait and see!

She wouldn't know how to interview her way out of a wet paper bag!

I have a friend who used to work for a regional newspaper and I remember her saying influencers would cost her her job and she wasn't far wrong! A lot of them were laid off due to social media and people wanting instant news all the time rather than their weekly local paper.

Seeing yer one there just reminded me on my mate cos that's the type of job she loved going to for their entertainment pages!

I think she looks rough as anything sipping on her cocktail. Could her hair be anymore bleached? Chav chav chav!

That new band are cringe. Sure Abz couldnt keep his tit together when Five reformed. Also wasnt Shane touring about with Bryan McFadden a yer or two ago as well as a boyzone- westlife hybrid. Yawn.

Reactions: 3
Can't stop thinking about this. The world has gone mad, that makes me embarrassed to be Irish tbh. A load of instahuns interviewing a boy band. duck me 🤣🤣🤣

Can't stop thinking about this. The world has gone mad, that makes me embarrassed to be Irish tbh. A load of instahuns interviewing a boy band. duck me 🤣🤣🤣
God forgiven me... but.. when I seen the stories it honestly looked that those ‘influencers’ had been given a grant to go out for the day, I was waiting to see a yellow bus with a care worker

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I would say he’s extremely desperate, only there for the child or she’s holding him hostage in the hotpress because it doesn’t look like a man lives in that house

Reactions: 3
I would say he’s extremely desperate, only there for the child or she’s holding him hostage in the hotpress because it doesn’t look like a man lives in that house
Likely has to pretend he doesn't so she gets her rent paid for her..... :rolleyes:

Big Julie d would know...she works in the sole office:ROFLMAO:

Not to get off topic but you have to wonder what these boys thought when this group turned up to the press event to interview then. A bunch of girls who have instagram profiles and not much experience in the way of interviewing. Surely they must have felt a bit wick given what they had been accustomed to?
Is the interview and press event going to be published?

Reactions: 1
Say what you like Mrs HP but that wee girl of hers is a clever cookie! She's very cute :giggle:

And Mrs HP is clever enough to know when to use her.

I won't be watching her IGTV or whatever she puts up of the so called interview, leeches like her hanging on for the freebies, totally unprofessional and giving proper journalists a bad name!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.