Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that was terrible 🙈
I won’t get over the fact she never gave away the galgorm weekend for cancer focus. She’s a scumbag.
NI is a small place and people talk, surely has hasn’t too many business left to scrub of
Probably why she’s going down south now for stuff

Reactions: 2
I would say that hairdresser in Belfast I take it, is pissed off this evening, less than 200likes and 8 comments, with one of then be in her son 🙈. Post will be down tomorrow with lack of interaction and again another business owner fleeced... Pure donna style

Reactions: 1
I would say that hairdresser in Belfast I take it, is pissed off this evening, less than 200likes and 8 comments, with one of then be in her son 🙈. Post will be down tomorrow with lack of interaction and again another business owner fleeced... Pure donna style
Doesn’t make sense with a following of 105k, she only gets just over 200 likes!!!!

Doesn’t make sense with a following of 105k, she only gets just over 200 likes!!!!
Yeah works out at an engagement rate of 0.2% 🙈 hopefully any other businesses that were thinking of working with her see this before she deletes the post. I'm actually surprised she hasnt hidden the number of likes on it! Part of her problem, is she gained lots of her followers after Stacey Solomon shared a reel of hers, so most of them aren't in Northern Ireland, so most of what she shares has no relevance to them. Who knows, she maybe has lots of bought followers too, like every other insta hun

Yeah works out at an engagement rate of 0.2% 🙈 hopefully any other businesses that were thinking of working with her see this before she deletes the post. I'm actually surprised she hasnt hidden the number of likes on it! Part of her problem, is she gained lots of her followers after Stacey Solomon shared a reel of hers, so most of them aren't in Northern Ireland, so most of what she shares has no relevance to them. Who knows, she maybe has lots of bought followers too, like every other insta hun
she 100% has bought followers, who goes up tens of thousands over tonight?

Who wants to guess why she’s been so quiet today then 🤔

2 million collabs to do? Her non existing “job” has been soooo busy? Chloe done something cute?

Who wants to guess why she’s been so quiet today then 🤔

2 million collabs to do? Her non existing “job” has been soooo busy? Chloe done something cute?
She will have been so sick and run down and one 9f the gerels will have been boking too. But she is such a martyr she still managed to go to Belfast to geg her car washed and hair Butchered done 🤣🤣

Is there no shops or hairdressers round her way? She always seems to be skankin around Belfast, Sprucefield and Banbridge 🙄

Reactions: 5
She will have been so sick and run down and one 9f the gerels will have been boking too. But she is such a martyr she still managed to go to Belfast to geg her car washed and hair Butchered done 🤣🤣

Is there no shops or hairdressers round her way? She always seems to be skankin around Belfast, Sprucefield and Banbridge 🙄
She’s probably pissed off all the hairdressers down her way after asking for freebies! I forgot she was sick but I assumed her 800 vitamins a day would have cured her, maybe it’s turned her into superwoman 🤔
Either she’s sleeping with a car wash man/men or she’s trying to get a collab going with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her last weave was done in Cookstown her home town I seen it on stories. I think she’s went to the voduzes in Belfast as she had a discount code, I only seen her ‘trying’ to curl Chloe’s hair not a great advertisement for them if I’m honest. And wat is with the car washing?? is she not only driving again like 5 mins, suppose a name drop and a hair flick, cud b enough to get it free. 🤨🤨

It’s on her grid, her stories disappear after 24 hours
Just seen it still only 230 likes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Chloe knows how to get treats/freebies.....she’s learnt from the best, her mother 🤮

She’s soooo desperately trying to get next to notice her…..only way they’ll notice her is if she shop lifts out of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why tell half a story Donna???
I can't help but wonder if there actually is anything or of she's just looking attention. Looking the huns to dm her, "u OK hun?" 🤣 all about the engagement tonight, looking people to message her to win a bingo book 🤣🤣🤣

I can't help but wonder if there actually is anything or of she's just looking attention. Looking the huns to dm her, "u OK hun?" 🤣 all about the engagement tonight, looking people to message her to win a bingo book 🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree....it’s all attention seeking!!

I actually wondered was she pregnant then noticed she had work done to her teeth….do they stick out more now than before? Maybe she was holding off until they were “perfect” before talking on her stories which she NEVER does apparently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.