Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely Carl, I live a few doors away from them , they are together always have been. Carl's actually a really lovely guy. I don't know how he can be bothered with her tbh. Yea it really is him... he is real lol
Now I've saw the screenshot above, I see it's him. I thought it was the video of the fella taking a shot that was being talked about 🤦‍♀️ Flip, I really don't know how he puts up with her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Uoohh nnooo.... she shares the same street as you, you have to clock her outdoors whilst she's never outta your face indoors. I feel your pain. Hope you're ok 😩😉 x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's definitely Carl, I live a few doors away from them , they are together always have been. Carl's actually a really lovely guy. I don't know how he can be bothered with her tbh. Yea it really is him... he is real lol
Watch out as she’s a convicted thief 😂

Reactions: 1
Now I've saw the screenshot above, I see it's him. I thought it was the video of the fella taking a shot that was being talked about 🤦‍♀️ Flip, I really don't know how he puts up with her 🤷‍♀️
Why would you want to be in a relationship with a criminal and jail bird if you weren’t inclined that way yourself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here we go again....selling the girls new bunk beds. Why can she not keep anything? Literally every piece of furniture she buys, she sells it within a few months! She stresses me out so much 😫 does she get a high when she buys stuff and spends money and then once the adrenaline from that has worn off, she needs to do it all over again? Once a junkie, always a junkie? Or is it because it's not her money, but Carl the mugs or even my money as a tax payer paying for her lavish lifestyle? 😡

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I didnt put a bet on with you lot that she was buying new beds lol
She threw out the top of it? Surely she knew she’d be selling it, why not keep it for the new buyer? The girl is simply deluded!! She’s also deleted the post of sienna and Chloe (most recent one)! Sienna must not be bringing in enough likes 😔

I saw Donna at the Boulevard in Banbridge a few weeks ago...I was actually shocked when I saw her. She looks ROUGH and is much bigger in reality. Reckon she's very fond of filters. She wasn't aware of it but the staff in GUESS were watching her like a hawk... I've been told by good authority they know all about her shop lifting habit!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So your 6 year old couldn't be arsed climbing into bunk beds 🤔 pull the other one! You just changed your mind AGAIN!!! Sharing a bed is never going to work, I give it to the new year and the king size bed will be up for sale. My 3 year old twin nieces shared a double bed cause they had only ever known sharing a bed and couldn't sleep without each other. But about 6 months ago they had to be separated into 2 beds cause they kept wakening each other up, kicking each other in their sleep! This is exactly what's going to happen with these 2. Realistically how long will they actually want to share a bed anyway?!

Reactions: 4
What the duck was wrong with the 2 single beds that she originally had in there. Doesn't look like them poor kids get a chance to play with toys anyway because they might make her perfect house look a little, I dunno... lived in!!! I still can't believe she shoves most of their yous out to the wooden play house. Surly to duck they go damp and mouldy over the winter. She is a bleeping space cadet 🙄

• Haha
What the duck was wrong with the 2 single beds that she originally had in there. Doesn't look like them poor kids get a chance to play with toys anyway because they might make her perfect house look a little, I dunno... lived in!!! I still can't believe she shoves most of their yous out to the wooden play house. Surly to duck they go damp and mouldy over the winter. She is a bleeping space cadet 🙄
Exactly 2 single beds like a normal person! The bunks were grand too, when I was wee I always wanted bunk beds, to me it's a real novel thing for a child to have, never gets old, always exicting! But nope, gone! The bed over the window will do her head in shortly enough too! Space cadet is right!

Omg I've just went on and seen the bed .... that's awful looking , the colour is rank . Like why , just why would you make a child's bedroom look like that with a bed that size is ridiculous...I've give her to Christmas to get rid of that .... I'd be getting rid of it tomorrow if it was me and be wanting the cute wee bunks back. She's a lazy witch , that can't be arsed climbing up to make the bed. So much nicer before , that's just ruined the room

She swapped the single beds to bunks to give them space to play and now a huge bed that dosent fit the room properly. there is actually something wrong with her never happy .I have kids the same age as hers no way could they share a bed they would disturb each other all night. Why is straightening a six year olds hair, she is a flipping weirdo

Last edited:
She swapped the single beds to bunks to give them space to play and now a huge bed that dosent fit the room properly. there is actually something wrong with her never happy .I have kids the same age as hers no way could they share a bed they would disturb each other all night. Why is straightening a six year olds hair, she is a flipping weirdo
The huge bed looks absolutely awful and not for 2 girls. It looks cheap and doesn’t suit that wee room at all. The previous 2 single beds were lovely 🤷‍♀️

There’s soo many double/king size beds out there that look a bit more dainty than that big bulky thing!! I wonder do the gerels even ever get a say in anything or does Donna decide everything….? Also, never in all my life of using straighteners have I ever seen so much smoke/steam come off hair when using them, what the heck was that 🙈
And now she’s being asked LOADS of questions about the room, bullshit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
The huge bed looks absolutely awful and not for 2 girls. It looks cheap and doesn’t suit that wee room at all. The previous 2 single beds were lovely 🤷‍♀️
I 100% agree, I actually thought the bunks looked nice too, really nice for wee girls room. She'll never keep that bed, just more money up the wall 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she paying for the furniture 🤔
To me it looks like she's gifted things or at the very least they're heavily discounted (for a name drop) and then she sells them at a profit. I have no proof but that's what appears to be happening.

hmm did she pay for her hair 🤔 would denise really give that much stuff away free?

Reactions: 2
Is she paying for the furniture 🤔
To me it looks like she's gifted things or at the very least they're heavily discounted (for a name drop) and then she sells them at a profit. I have no proof but that's what appears to be happening.
I would say you may have hit the nail on the head. This theory would definitely fit with her past and what we know of her. How many businesses have been fleeced by her? Every time I see a business working with her, I just want to contact them and tell them to run! Remember the ballycastle climbing frames saga, it's the one I still always think about. She's just a shameless, conniving, criminal

Reactions: 8
I would say you may have hit the nail on the head. This theory would definitely fit with her past and what we know of her. How many businesses have been fleeced by her? Every time I see a business working with her, I just want to contact them and tell them to run! Remember the ballycastle climbing frames saga, it's the one I still always think about. She's just a shameless, conniving, criminal
Oh that was terrible 🙈
I won’t get over the fact she never gave away the galgorm weekend for cancer focus. She’s a scumbag.
NI is a small place and people talk, surely has hasn’t too many business left to scrub of

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.