Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a miracle! Was touch and go earlier whether one more clean shirt would do her. But thankfully she managed to get out and take pictures of the girls in their next clothes to try once more for a deal with next! Amazing that the prospect of selling your children can raise you from your death bed! 🥳
The pictures of the girls are shocking, she dresses them like chavs , chloes hair is awful. She has no taste or style at all. The clothes are like something I would dress your child in to play outside or go to nursery in . Not for taking nice pictures of your beautiful girls in ... reminds me of the 90s shell suits and they were awful. Tasteless

Reactions: 4
The pictures of the girls are shocking, she dresses them like chavs , chloes hair is awful. She has no taste or style at all. The clothes are like something I would dress your child in to play outside or go to nursery in . Not for taking nice pictures of your beautiful girls in ... reminds me of the 90s shell suits and they were awful. Tasteless
I agree, chloes hair is awful, why not just do her hair like normal, she usually looks cute with her pigtails or whatever. Why try to make her look like a 90s teenager with those awful bits hanging down at the front. Look how unhappy she looks too, she obviously didn't willingly get those pictures taken. So chavvy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor Chloe looks miserable, her outfit and hair are horrendous. Don’t mind siennas if I’m honest but why does she always make them hold hands in photos????

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you are going for a relaxed day with the kids with tracksuits that’s fine but then why bother putting effort into an awful hair style 🙈
Also is that a white dress she wore to the homebirds wedding? Have any of you seen the homebirds hen pictures, I’m beginning to think Donna edits her pictures more than what I thought

Reactions: 5
If you are going for a relaxed day with the kids with tracksuits that’s fine but then why bother putting effort into an awful hair style 🙈
Also is that a white dress she wore to the homebirds wedding? Have any of you seen the homebirds hen pictures, I’m beginning to think Donna edits her pictures more than what I thought
I've just went and looked at homebirds photos, I actually think she looks much better without the filters. She's still far from natural with the botox, fillers and bleached hair - all of which she would look much better without. But as with nearly all instagrammers, why filter and photoshop yourself to make your face and figure look like a totally different person?

Reactions: 1
I've just went and looked at homebirds photos, I actually think she looks much better without the filters. She's still far from natural with the botox, fillers and bleached hair - all of which she would look much better without. But as with nearly all instagrammers, why filter and photoshop yourself to make your face and figure look like a totally different person?
That’s what I was thinking, she looks her age in them photos also. When you think of the plant love outfit to those photos she looks respectful. Don’t know why she photoshops, didn’t she appear on stage for a blogger event about body confidence 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t keep up with all her contradictions

Looks like Donna has copped off tonight....as if we needed to know or even care 🤣🤣

Was that her hugging the fella in the background? While the girl in the red/maroon dress was dancing?

Was that her hugging the fella in the background? While the girl in the red/maroon dress was dancing?
Was Carl definitely there? Unless he wasn’t at the Chapel part because she was sitting beside two girls and there wasn’t a man near her there.

Also did she seriously puff down the top of the pillows in the hotel like she does her own at home before taking that video? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Are you sure that’s her, (I’m about to sound crazy) she has bows on the sleeve/straps part of her dress and I don’t think the girl walking over to the fella had bows 🤔

What were you cryin at Donna?...at the mis-spelt error on Homebird NI's wedding booklet?? Don't worry, you "bloggers" always have an out as you's are way too busy flaunting yourselves over insta to notice & correct important things that actually matter. Maybe the tears were for the realisation that she'll never walk up the aisle herself. And real classy picture of Chloe with gum in her mouth! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Do we think she has a favourite child?! Why is she resharing all the photos of chloe again but not sienna? BTW I don't think that was carl in that video she has now taken down

She can’t believe Chloe is hers…..oh well we can with a hair do like that!!
She was probably crying cos she read our comments on here before going to the wedding, sometimes the truth hurts!

• Haha
Do we think she has a favourite child?! Why is she resharing all the photos of chloe again but not sienna? BTW I don't think that was carl in that video she has now taken down
It's definitely Carl, I live a few doors away from them , they are together always have been. Carl's actually a really lovely guy. I don't know how he can be bothered with her tbh. Yea it really is him... he is real lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.