Mrs_houseproud_ #2 Donna's exploits are far from ideal, She's not ashamed to beg, borrow & steal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely Carl, I live a few doors away from them , they are together always have been. Carl's actually a really lovely guy. I don't know how he can be bothered with her tbh. Yea it really is him... he is real lol
Oh I live a few doors away too! This is interesting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A competition for no one to win and for her to have another wee holiday away!

A competition for no one to win and for her to have another wee holiday away!
Just another business to add to the "we've been duped by Mrs Houseproud" list 🤔 they've gave her a gifted weekend, the house (£340 for 2 nights) and a pod (£265 for 2 nights) so that's £605 the weekend would have cost if she had paid. Not to mention the big Hamper and cupcakes and who knows what else. Then her competition which would cost £170 for the nights stay. So over £800 earnings just handed to a convicted criminal 😔 and then not to mention the lost potential revenue of having DL associated with your business. I would never go anywhere or buy anything she has advertised, it's just added to my avoid list! I'm sure I'm not alone in that one

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her drug mule mate is also turfing her boys out of their single beds and putting them in a double. Dunno how that will make them stay in bed at night 🤷‍♀️ shes even tagging the same company DL used for her gerils bed. Must be after a freebie herself 🙄🤮

Reactions: 4
Her drug mule mate is also turfing her boys out of their single beds and putting them in a double. Dunno how that will make them stay in bed at night 🤷‍♀️ shes even tagging the same company DL used for her gerils bed. Must be after a freebie herself 🙄🤮
I don't follow her but have just went and looked 👀 those beds are so ugly but when they're for a child they're 10times worse 🙈 why would you want a bed like that for your child's room? Even if it is #gifted 🤪

Just looked at her friends page. How has she got 72k followers.....doing what?? Writing a book about her drug dealing in Peru or wherever she was jailed 😡. But on a plus note she gets a helluva lot more likes on her grid posts than Donna does 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
isn’t it funny how she hasn’t moved from 105k followers now for ages, and she really hasn’t been doing anything different for new people not to follow her!

isn’t it funny how she hasn’t moved from 105k followers now for ages, and she really hasn’t been doing anything different for new people not to follow her!
People get board of the same content, Donna away with her kids in some cottage with the usual Next outfit that’s tagged at any opportunity, same crap different day 🙈
With the likes of ohsofemme I can’t wait to see what ideas she will have for a new reel and doesn’t constantly shove her kids in the camera and it appears she gets offered a lot of work

Reactions: 1
Do you think is she orange from all the crap she’s currently pumping into her body this weather?

• Haha
Did we know she had covid? I can't remember her telling us before, maybe just forgot 🤷‍♀️ Also Larne dental?! Are they literally giving composite bonding to every blogger in NI 😱 I just can't understand these businesses giving away such expensive items/treatments to so many people. Can they ever make that money back from the 1/2 customers they will gain from the "advertising"? No!

She’s so unnatural in front of the camera, her voice is stilted and she looks uncomfortable.

Who is this Garvan she keeps hanging out with? Why does she want to keep going out with a 21 year old?! 🤷‍♀️

I don’t mean to be cheeky (for a change) but is her front teeth kina to the side? As in one tooth is in the middle of her mouth, where the middle gap should be?
also, never heard of her having covid, definitely new news to me! But anything for a wee sympathy vote!

Who is this Garvan she keeps hanging out with? Why does she want to keep going out with a 21 year old?! 🤷‍♀️
Cause she’s obviously so young hip and cool!!! 💁🏼‍♀️

She’s so unnatural in front of the camera, her voice is stilted and she looks uncomfortable.
Talking about silted, why can she not do any talking stories without them being stilted like these larne dental ones? She literally says like 2 words and then edits it onto the next 2 words. How hard is it just to speak?! I don't know why but it winds me up so much, so hard to watch! She's so fake and now fake teeth to add to the botox, fillers, boob job, hair extensions, fake tan, fake life, filters.....such a good example for your 2 young girls 🤪 what's that telling them? Nothing about you is good enough, you literally have to change everything about your appearance and still aren't happy. Get off instagram Donna and stop trying to impress strangers on the Internet, it's not working! All you're doing is making yourself even more unhappy with your life and it'll not be long till it rubs off on your girls 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking about silted, why can she not do any talking stories without them being stilted like these larne dental ones? She literally says like 2 words and then edits it onto the next 2 words. How hard is it just to speak?! I don't know why but it winds me up so much, so hard to watch! She's so fake and now fake teeth to add to the botox, fillers, boob job, hair extensions, fake tan, fake life, filters.....such a good example for your 2 young girls 🤪 what's that telling them? Nothing about you is good enough, you literally have to change everything about your appearance and still aren't happy. Get off instagram Donna and stop trying to impress strangers on the Internet, it's not working! All you're doing is making yourself even more unhappy with your life and it'll not be long till it rubs off on your girls 😡
It’s so so annoying when she says two words and stops!!
“I’m still not happy with my teeth” no donna, cos you read here and seen I didn’t like your teeth 🙄
Shoutout to Stacey Solomon though cos maybe, just maybe Stacey will see her again 🤞🏻
creating the best example for her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think she is trying to sound all posh and has to think of every word before she says it, the filters and the weird talking where she permanently sounds like she has the cold is very hard to listen/ watch her

It’s so so annoying when she says two words and stops!!
“I’m still not happy with my teeth” no donna, cos you read here and seen I didn’t like your teeth 🙄
Shoutout to Stacey Solomon though cos maybe, just maybe Stacey will see her again 🤞🏻
creating the best example for her kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Stacey Solomon most inspirational person ever 🤣
Was cringing reading that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.