Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Those messages.🤦‍♀️She didn't get round to transferring the payment but was all on for taking receipt of the service and product and then that business would never have seen the money. The intention appears to be theft and its clear from the other stories she has form and its not a one off, a mistake or an oversight. Its also interesting that she works and there was a launch 🤔
She doesn't anymore, it was a chemisty type business in the industrial estate in cookstown. She had a big over the top launch, flower Wall, champagne Wall. Goody bags and a few weeks later she was gone. Love to know what happened.

Reactions: 4

Kidol 2k

Another PR stay. Nearly missed the small print! Pays for nothin. Achieves little. Good luck to her when the smokescreen drops.

Awk fuck right off!!!! Keyhole has no "dressings" to be changed. Its them white plasters that you're told to leave on 48 hours and then remove in the shower and leave the areas to heal themselves. She's a fucking knobhead.

P.s I've just realised I finish most of my messages here with "she's a .....****...." 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I just find it odd that she would tag Jemma the day ever what Jemma has revealed! And actually tag her, what was she expecting, a share or something! I’m sure Donna has been in pain, but anyone in their right mind would be thinking well this is nothing compared to my friend and the news she received so I will keep quiet on my social media or at least play it down. I find is disturbing to be honest, and disrespectful of her.
Hopefully lots more of her followers waken up to her through this. Anyone with any sense who has been blind to her before, surely are thinking to themselves this?! I hope they find tattle and get an eye opener 👀

Gossipgate

Especially when it’s a new member 🤔
Being a new member maybe they r a bit reluctant to share 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus there might not be too many people who know about this new poor soul she’s using and abusing so our new gossip giver doesn’t want to give themselves away 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m totally here for all the gossip, even give us a clue 🕵🏼‍♂️ 😂

Her drug mule mate is also turfing her boys out of their single beds and putting them in a double. Dunno how that will make them stay in bed at night 🤷‍♀️ shes even tagging the same company DL used for her gerils bed. Must be after a freebie herself 🙄🤮

Factfinder

I sent her a DM saying “is she the convicted drugs mule?” I then unfollowed.

Donna blocked me but just before saying how she was her best friend, a human being etc ……
Imagine having a best friend with zero morals or even zero remorse for what she done but rather make a book and profit from your drugs mule.

Definitely not living as a single mum - her partner Carl bankrolls the lifestyle
Wow she makes out she’s a single mum. Interesting she has a partner. He’s probably into drugs 😏

Last edited:

Princess 6

Chatty Member
That company where already big on Facebook, they picked a winner and she was like well I dunno who picked that winner but they haven't liked my page so they haven't won. Omg she was spitting feathers, they apologised and said their child was excited to pick a winner. She then insinuated they should give away two climbing frames, one for their winner and one she picked 🙈 horrible bitch.
The business owner was so lovely and so apologetic I felt so bad for her ,Donna is just a vile bitch

PM me hun

She must be hanging round with the main Cookstown tinfoil hat woman herself to be spouting this carry on 😂
Imagine being so full of arrogance and narcissistic to feel you know more than all the scientists. I'll take my advice from qualified experts not a Boutique owner nor an Insta housecleaning account 😏

Gossipgate

Poor Donna....her whole world fell apart when SM collapsed last night😢😢😢. Spend that time playing with your kids, not shouting at 02. Get a REAL life Donna!!
What is she like 🙈 I hardly noticed, you know with being at work and then cooking and cleaning up after! I wonder how she survived the 6 hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
That did not look like a professional job! Definitely wouldn’t encourage me to go to them! Donna looks as rough in that video 😬
That's because she is rough as. I'm sure if she was natural, without the lip fillers, all the bottox, no boob job and toned down hair, she would look much better 🤷‍♀️

Columbo

VIP Member
Sure didn’t she ask fountain lane to drop her wreath to her sister’s house because she doesn’t drive?

• Haha

leftdog

“I always get asked how organised….”

bullshit! Who actually cares enough to send her a message about her girils (yep, that’s how she pronounces it) wardrobe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

leftdog

My friends mum told her the same thing as a child and she used to then hide her food under the sofa, beds, flush it down the toilet etc. She was so scared of being arrested that she could even eat. She is anorexic now. Keep it up Donna you absolute disgrace of a woman 😒
Iv heard of this happening, it’s part of the reason there are so many eating disorders!
With Donna’s history with police she should definitely know, they don’t give a shit about you eat, unless you’re swallowing bags of illegal stuff I guess

• Haha