Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually sickening to read here that people are tarring all travellers with the same brush. Its like saying all Muslims are terrorists, which is bloody ridiculous. A few bad apples spoil the bunch yes but in every minority there are bad people but there are far more good kind people. I worry for how you are raising your children if you can be so openly racist. To the few travellers who comment on this thread, I'm sorry about the blatant ignorance and racism you have received 💓
💕💕💕! 1000000%. I’ve said the same on other traveller threads because it’s absolutely vile and sorry, but if you think otherwise then you’re downright racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Calling an individual like Shannon out for her bad behaviour and for using her race as a shield isn’t racist. Tarring a whole ethnic group with the same brush is racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Traveller people on here themselves said the likes of Bridgey and Shannon give people a bad name! Then wonder why people say things! Makes no sense to me and I didn’t hear anyone on here saying all travellers!

Reactions: 7
There’s a couple of different threads on traveller influencers now, so I’m not just talking about this one… if you look across each thread, there is always one person at the very least, who tarnishes the whole of the traveller and gypsy community. I’m sorry but it’s just wrong and I will pull out the race card because it’s necessary. Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Traveller people on here themselves said the likes of Bridgey and Shannon give people a bad name! Then wonder why people say things! Makes no sense to me and I didn’t hear anyone on here saying all travellers!
There has been a few commenters on here being openly bigoted towards travellers. Saying “most” of us and tarring us all with the same brush. Bridgey and shannon do give us a bad name but still doesnt give others the right to be racist towards a whole ethnic group because of them. I follow lots of creators on tiktok all from different cultures and ethnic minorities and if i was to jump on here and say something along the lines of most of “them” are the same id be ripped apart and rightfully so. People are against discrimination until it comes to travellers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fayez Banihammad, Hamza al Ghamdi, Satam al Suqami and Ahmad al Nami, all gave Muslims a bad name when they hijacked planes on 9/11! The way muslim men and women were treated after 9/11 the hate and discrimination they faced was disgusting, although themselves being victims In one of the most catastrophic events of our time. A few bad people who just happen to be Muslim does not mean all Muslims are terrorists. From 1982 till 2023 80% of mass school shootings where committed by white people. Does that mean all white people are capable of walking into a school and killing children? No of course not. These examples may be extreme but my point still stands. Don't tar a whole race or religion by the actions of a few!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That video of her trying to get Billy to show her where his nose is was a very uncomfortable watch

Reactions: 11
Fayez Banihammad, Hamza al Ghamdi, Satam al Suqami and Ahmad al Nami, all gave Muslims a bad name when they hijacked planes on 9/11! The way muslim men and women were treated after 9/11 the hate and discrimination they faced was disgusting, although themselves being victims In one of the most catastrophic events of our time. A few bad people who just happen to be Muslim does not mean all Muslims are terrorists. From 1982 till 2023 80% of mass school shootings where committed by white people. Does that mean all white people are capable of walking into a school and killing children? No of course not. These examples may be extreme but my point still stands. Don't tar a whole race or religion by the actions of a few!
Did you just compare travellers and gypsies to terrorists?
Surely you could have gone in a different direction here.

Reactions: 3
Did you just compare travellers and gypsies to terrorists?
Surely you could have gone in a different direction here.
Did you stay up all night thinking of that? You know fine well I didn't compare them to terrorists 🙄 did I also compare them to school shooters too? No! I'm talking about the blatant racism and discrimination against travellers and gypsies which is no different to how Muslims and any other ethnic minority are treated. I mean just say you're a racist and move along eh😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some folk lack intellectual acuity my luv.💕 Everyone else here who isn't brainless knows fine Well I wasn't calling travellers or gypsies terrorists but let's put it in layman's for the dense. A few bad apples in a community does not make the whole community rotten. As stated in my previous comments there is good and bad in every minority and tarring them all with the same brush is racism plain and simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Shannon is amazing with new borns/babies but not very good when kids get a bit older? An older video of her and Lizzie came up on my fyp and she’s so engaged but her just shoves her other two off into another room with iPads?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Shannon is amazing with new borns/babies but not very good when kids get a bit older? An older video of her and Lizzie came up on my fyp and she’s so engaged but her just shoves her other two off into another room with iPads?
Lizzie had a flat head by three months, I wouldn’t say she was that engaged with her as a newborn 🥲

Reactions: 9
Some folk lack intellectual acuity my luv.💕 Everyone else here who isn't brainless knows fine Well I wasn't calling travellers or gypsies terrorists but let's put it in layman's for the dense. A few bad apples in a community does not make the whole community rotten. As stated in my previous comments there is good and bad in every minority and tarring them all with the same brush is racism plain and simple!
That's exactly how I took it, I've never judged anyone on the race, community or religion etc they come from, just because a few traveller/gypsy families pulled up in a field near me as a stopover and left all their rubbish thrown about doesn't mean the next few families who stopover is going to do the same, just because it was a muslim man who hijacked that plane or was a suicide bomber doesn't mean the muslim family who live up the road are going to hijack a plane, just because it was an Irish person who bombed the hotel in brighton doesn't mean all Irish people belong to that group etc
There are good and bad in all race, religion, culture.
What Shannon seems to do is if you have a different of opinion to hers and she sees shes losing the argument, then she will say oh you're being racist towards the travelling/gypsy community, go educate yourself Shannon, travellers/gypsies are not a race, it's a culture, so shes lost her argument straight away.
I hope that makes sense, I've a thumping headache so im waffling a bit 😂

• Heart
It's so easy to ruffle feathers here 😅
Not really, but you gunned for roly for no reason, I’ve seen her on numerous threads and she’s a lovely lovely person who’s so kind

• Heart
That's exactly how I took it, I've never judged anyone on the race, community or religion etc they come from, just because a few traveller/gypsy families pulled up in a field near me as a stopover and left all their rubbish thrown about doesn't mean the next few families who stopover is going to do the same, just because it was a muslim man who hijacked that plane or was a suicide bomber doesn't mean the muslim family who live up the road are going to hijack a plane, just because it was an Irish person who bombed the hotel in brighton doesn't mean all Irish people belong to that group etc
What Shannon seems to do is if you have a different of opinion to hers and she sees shes losing the argument, then she will say oh you're being racist towards the travelling/gypsy community, go educate yourself Shannon, travellers/gypsies are not a race, it's a culture, so shes lost her argument straight away.
Thanks luv yeah u and others knew exactly what I meant 💓 I wasn't comparing travellers to terrorists 🙄 aw bless hope your headache eases 💗
---
Thanks luv yeah u and others knew exactly what I meant 💓 I wasn't comparing travellers to terrorists 🙄 aw bless hope your headache eases
Not really, but you gunned for roly for no reason, I’ve seen her on numerous threads and she’s a lovely lovely person who’s so kind
Awww sazza thanks so much lovely 💗 I just can't stand injustices or racism. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.