Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random comment but she doesn't really look Turkish tbh, looks a lot like her mum from the photos but with darker features. Correct me if I'm wrong but do Turkish people not look more Arabic? Just a bit surprised to learn she has Turkish heritage as you'd have thought she'd have the dominant genes from her dad's side
---
*middle eastern not Arabic
My nephew is half Turkish, he has similar colouring to Shannon, maybe slightly darker skin than her but if you didn't know he was mixed race, you wouldn't be able to tell from looking at him

Reactions: 5
She goes on about being so clean etc and then uses a fryer in her home 🤮 I bet it’s stinking rotten in there!

Reactions: 6
does anyone else just enjoy their food with like ,no seasoning on .Salt and thats it .Maybe im the minority

Reactions: 3
Why does she act like her husband doesn’t even exist like in her Mother’s Day video of them out for food showed what her and the kids ate but never mentioned him or she never shows what he’s having for dinner. I understand he doesn’t wanna be videoed but why not mention him at all

Reactions: 8
Did she actually go out for a Sunday dinner with the kids with half her chest hanging out??? I thought she was going clubbin or to a party ??? Dresses her girls in smocks and ribbons but she goes out dressed like she charges by the hour

Reactions: 9
She looked really tacky. She does have a nice figure & she could have dressed in something else that looked amazing. I just think it’s tacky to go tits out for a Sunday roast.

Reactions: 7
The baby is her double! Wonder what the fathers like? How can you live your life on Tic tok and not a mention of your husband 🤔 but happy to flash your tits and kids🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think her husband has criminal convictions and probably pays zero tax etc in whatever job he’s doing now so he doesn’t want to appear online.

Reactions: 9
does anyone else just enjoy their food with like ,no seasoning on .Salt and thats it .Maybe im the minority
yes, food doesn’t need to be doused with all the spices in your cupboard contrary to what Shannon says. Some of these Tik tok people use so much I’m surprised the food doesn’t have a grainy texture

yes, food doesn’t need to be doused with all the spices in your cupboard contrary to what Shannon says. Some of these Tik tok people use so much I’m surprised the food doesn’t have a grainy texture
Very true. Some of the grub she does looks lovely, but have you seen her lasagne? The meat is swimming in the fat because she doesn’t drain it so it ‘locks in flavour’ 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The primark haul. She cannot seriously be putting her nearly 1yo in a bikini!

sorry this is nothing to do with shannon but another traveller ,savannah smith.I dont think she has a thread but she has a bit of a following.Anyway Ive just had a tiktok of hers pop up where she says travellers dont believe in lesbians and then goes on to say travellers arent racist and also mentions that travellers arent alowed to be trans.Im astounded at the stupididy and ignornace of this woman and as a non traveller I hope that she isnt speaking on behalf of the traveller communith despite claiming this is what travellers believe.Seems like shes another like Shannon who find it acceptable go be homophobic and transphobic yet none travellers arent alowed an opinion on travellers .

Reactions: 3
sorry this is nothing to do with shannon but another traveller ,savannah smith.I dont think she has a thread but she has a bit of a following.Anyway Ive just had a tiktok of hers pop up where she says travellers dont believe in lesbians and then goes on to say travellers arent racist and also mentions that travellers arent alowed to be trans.Im astounded at the stupididy and ignornace of this woman and as a non traveller I hope that she isnt speaking on behalf of the traveller communith despite claiming this is what travellers believe.Seems like shes another like Shannon who find it acceptable go be homophobic and transphobic yet none travellers arent alowed an opinion on travellers .
To be fair to Shannon, good on her for calling Savannah out!
IMG_2776.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Shannon trying to squeeze them big boobs into xs size tops 🤔 when is she off to disneys? She must be expecting good weather?

To be fair to Shannon, good on her for calling Savannah out!View attachment 2812123
yes good for Shannon,prob the only time I'll stick up for her but she is right to say something.That tik tok from the other girl has really pissed me off.She needs to put her bible down ,get and education and start mixing with people outside of her culture.Absolutley disgusting ,ignorant ,brainwashed creature
---
Shannon trying to squeeze them big boobs into xs size tops 🤔 when is she off to disneys? She must be expecting good weather?
she must be going to florida is she ?it will be warm enough if so

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.