Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never even seem to do any crafts or painting etc either. She’s probably too bothered about getting anything on that hideous sofa circa 1982
That “expensive” rug she’s always banging on about is hideous. You’d never guess anyone under 60 lived in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Travellers wonder why country people don't like them most of them are judgemental and racist .
But we’re really not. I don’t think I should be labelled the same because according to you, most of us are judgemental and racist. Surely that’s the same as me saying I’m discriminated against by ‘country people’ so therefore all of you are also racist and derogatory? I don’t think like that because I’m not a fool and know a few bad people don’t make up the majority of a group of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But we’re really not. I don’t think I should be labelled the same because according to you, most of us are judgemental and racist. Surely that’s the same as me saying I’m discriminated against by ‘country people’ so therefore all of you are also racist and derogatory? I don’t think like that because I’m not a fool and know a few bad people don’t make up the majority of a group of people.
I don’t like Shannon but I certainly don’t think all travellers are bad or racist, in fact I know quite a few travellers and they are the most lovely people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In her comments lots of people said the custard in the bottle was a traveller thing? I have never known it

Reactions: 2
Didn't say all travellers though most of you are though come along to people's fields and trash them with glass and rubbish and make us feel uncomfortable walking our dogs

Reactions: 5
custard in a bottle is bleeping insanity I’m sorry 🤢 I know kids can be picky eaters but she has willingly given him this before for him to want it

• Sick
custard in a bottle is bleeping insanity I’m sorry 🤢 I know kids can be picky eaters but she has willingly given him this before for him to want it
I even hate a cup of tea in a bottle can wait till they can drink out a cup .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn't say all travellers though most of you are though come along to people's fields and trash them with glass and rubbish and make us feel uncomfortable walking our dogs
No, ‘most’ of us aren’t, because majority of us don’t actually travel anymore and are settled. Just because you are saying ‘majority of travellers’ or ‘most travellers’ doesn’t make what you’re saying any less racist 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s pretty but she’s snotty as duck, worse than Shannon
I can’t stand this girl and her consent clap back’s!
Everyone is a troll if they don’t agree with you.she really looks her noise down on settled people.
I’m sorry but travelling people on tic tock are so ignorant, always like oh country people wouldn’t understand us we are so special 🙄 the discrimination card is always been pulled out. That video of the girls ripping off the Chinese take away was disgraceful. Then when people have out about them in the comments section loads of travels started defending them. blame the bad eggs in the traveller community for giving your people a bad name!

In her comments lots of people said the custard in the bottle was a traveller thing? I have never known it
I’m not sure if that’s an Irish traveller thing, but I’ve never heard of that in my life 🥴

Reactions: 3
No, ‘most’ of us aren’t, because majority of us don’t actually travel anymore and are settled. Just because you are saying ‘majority of travellers’ or ‘most travellers’ doesn’t make what you’re saying any less racist 🤷🏽‍♀️
When you've had bad experience with travellers then maybe you'll understand coming in to people's homes stealing there dogs .

• Haha
When you've had bad experience with travellers then maybe you'll understand coming in to people's homes stealing there dogs .
Sorry but no, that doesn’t give you the right to tar every traveller and gypsy with the same brush. Would you do the same for any other ethnic group of people? Because if you would, I think that says more about you as a person tbh

Reactions: 12
Sorry but no, that doesn’t give you the right to tar every traveller and gypsy with the same brush. Would you do the same for any other ethnic group of people? Because if you would, I think that says more about you as a person tbh
Just travellers tbh most on tiktok seem to think the sun shines out of there hole. And don't like it if country people have a say . But then country people have to take the abuse from travellers other wise were racist

I think think Tic tock had been a serious downfall for the travelling community! So much evidence out there now! Seen a video a while ago of a travellers grave had been smashed up by another traveller! What highly religious person does something like that?

Just travellers tbh most on tiktok seem to think the sun shines out of there hole. And don't like it if country people have a say . But then country people have to take the abuse from travellers other wise were racist
You do realise we exist outside of TikTok and certain creators spout absolute shite because they know it’s going to create controversy, ie get them paid? The likes of Shannon and Bridgey don’t speak for us and more fool you if you think the majority of us are like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think think Tic tock had been a serious downfall for the travelling community! So much evidence out there now! Seen a video a while ago of a travellers grave had been smashed up by another traveller! What highly religious person does something like that?
A minority are bad as are a minority of non travellers, no ethnic group should ALL be tarred with the same brush

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You do realise that a small number of morons don't represent an entire community, don't you?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.