Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sorry it’s
You do realise we exist outside of TikTok and certain creators spout absolute shite because they know it’s going to create controversy, ie get them paid? The likes of Shannon and Bridgey don’t speak for us and more fool you if you think the majority of us are like that.
No not fool us it’s fool them for thinking the represent your culture!

Reactions: 3
You do realise we exist outside of TikTok and certain creators spout absolute shite because they know it’s going to create controversy, ie get them paid? The likes of Shannon and Bridgey don’t speak for us and more fool you if you think the majority of us are like that.
Love this. Shannon and bridgey are giving as a bad name but the discrimination on these threads aint it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No sorry it’s
No not fool us it’s fool them for thinking the represent your culture!
You’re just as bad as those misrepresenting our culture and community for believing that the majority of us are all the same, that we all act and do as the typical stereotype claims us to be. It’s the same for every culture, there is good and bad in all of us, yet you wouldn’t say that about any other culture or ethnic group of people because you know it’s racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re just as bad as those misrepresenting our culture and community for believing that the majority of us are all the same, that we all act and do as the typical stereotype claims us to be. It’s the same for every culture, there is good and bad in all of us, yet you wouldn’t say that about any other culture or ethnic group of people because you know it’s racist.
Can you two bugger off?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So according to Shannon’s comment section on her latest post everyone is jealous of her! This is what keeps this girl on tic tock, people licking her arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have her own thread? I can’t find on.

Heidi Clee is a beautiful traveller. I personally think she is so classy.

Reactions: 3
In her comments lots of people said the custard in the bottle was a traveller thing? I have never known it
So basically anything she’s called out on is “a traveller thing” is it duck a traveller thing. I’ve never seen that in my life.

Reactions: 5
No don't think so, she wouldn’t be as big as some of the other creators on tic tock
---
So basically anything she’s called out on is “a traveller thing” is it duck a traveller thing. I’ve never seen that in my life.
I don’t understand why travellers never pull her up in her comments about the tit she lies about in the traveller community?

Reactions: 4
No don't think so, she wouldn’t be as big as some of the other creators on tic tock
---

I don’t understand why travellers never pull her up in her comments about the tit she lies about in the traveller community?
Cos they're all up her arse it seems

Reactions: 2
---

I’ve seen quite a few do it, she claps back saying things like ‘you’re clearly not from my community’ in comments then deletes it.
---
So true, because then she can say it’s racist when confronted with it when it’s not a cultural thing at all

Does she have her own thread? I can’t find on.

Heidi Clee is a beautiful traveller. I personally think she is so classy.
Sorry for derailing but has she changed her name on TikTok? I thought her account name was Heidi McDonagh Clee but now it’s just Heidi Clee.

She clearly constantly reads on here. Those flash cards was bought today after reading this thread. Stop telling him to look at you! All just for show! Why even film something like that? You need to look up autism parenting courses in your area asap Shannon love.

Reactions: 17
She clearly constantly reads on here. Those flash cards was bought today after reading this thread. Stop telling him to look at you! All just for show! Why even film something like that? You need to look up autism parenting courses in your area asap Shannon love.

she really does, that was painful to watch. Can see she’s trying tho.

Reactions: 6
jesus ive seen more interaction between my 3 year old & 1 year old

Reactions: 7
That “expensive” rug she’s always banging on about is hideous. You’d never guess anyone under 60 lived in that house
everything is sooo expensive according to her but doesnt mean its not hideous.My gran had those ornaments Shannon has in the cabinets and shes been dead and gone 15 years god rest her soul
---
So according to Shannon’s comment section on her latest post everyone is jealous of her! This is what keeps this girl on tic tock, people licking her arse!
jealous of what ,the tit chavvy lash extensions,the hair that needs 6 inches cut off and a deep condition ? or is it the convict husband,the care home on wheels she calls her home or maybe its the a class parenting and making tit up about your kids development for clout .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
everything is sooo expensive according to her but doesnt mean its not hideous.My gran had those ornaments Shannon has in the cabinets and shes been dead and gone 15 years god rest her soul
---

jealous of what ,the tit chavvy lash extensions,the hair that needs 6 inches cut off and a deep condition ? or is it the convict husband,the care home on wheels she calls her home or maybe its the a class parenting and making tit up about your kids development for clout .
She’s living the dream apparently 🤣 I would love to give that hair a cut 🤣
Glad to here the kids are getting some time with her
---
Looks like the child has never seen a flash card in his life 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
---
Looks like the child has never seen a flash card in his life 🤔
she'll have him on the swings tomorrow,whatever next.Kid wont know whats hit him

• Haha
It's actually sickening to read here that people are tarring all travellers with the same brush. Its like saying all Muslims are terrorists, which is bloody ridiculous. A few bad apples spoil the bunch yes but in every minority there are bad people but there are far more good kind people. I worry for how you are raising your children if you can be so openly racist. To the few travellers who comment on this thread, I'm sorry about the blatant ignorance and racism you have received 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's actually sickening to read here that people are tarring all travellers with the same brush. Its like saying all Muslims are terrorists, which is bloody ridiculous. A few bad apples spoil the bunch yes but in every minority there are bad people but there are far more good kind people. I worry for how you are raising your children if you can be so openly racist. To the few travellers who comment on this thread, I'm sorry about the blatant ignorance and racism you have received 💓
Well said love! There’s no place for racism ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well said love! There’s no place for racism ❤
It hurts my wee heart when I see or hear folk being racially abused or targeted. My 9 year old son always says everyone is a human being mum we just have lighter or darker skin and believe In different things but we are still just people. I taught him that when he was little and he will still say it to anyone who needs to hear it. I don't want my kids growing up in a world of hate 💓

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.