Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Jamaica was supposed to have been feb time? Has she addressed having a boob job?
I think I’m Feb she said she had around 8ish weeks before Jamaica as she mentioned that she’d be hitting the gym 4ish times a week to meet her goal. Maybe Disney is after?

Im sure she has confirmed she’s had her boobs done but not much else has been said regarding it from her!

Reactions: 3
We need a new thread guys… does anyone wanna suggest a title or shall it just be Shannon Britton #2?

Bring the kids to Florida next year sounds like a disaster if the little fella has never been on a plane! She must be reading here 🤣

Shannon Britton #2 Elusive husband, cooped up kids, dressed like a hooker, to make a quick quid

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be fair she’s only having botox and her smile lines it won’t do that much to her face. Her lips definitely look nicer now than after she had them filled though

Reactions: 4
"don't believe in lesbians" cracks me up lmfao like its not the tooth fairy or the easter bunny, people are still gay/lesbian whether you agree or not

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s mad thinking she’ll cope in Florida with the kids. She said they did nothing but boot off in Paris Florida is a 8 hour flight then 2 weeks in the busiest place. I won’t take my autistic kids because the accessibility in Florida is disgusting and often not accepted for ASD alone. she lives in fantasy land istg

Reactions: 12
I think I’m Feb she said she had around 8ish weeks before Jamaica as she mentioned that she’d be hitting the gym 4ish times a week to meet her goal. Maybe Disney is after?

Im sure she has confirmed she’s had her boobs done but not much else has been said regarding it from her!
I thought she has said Disney is the week after Lizzies birthday because she has a family wedding to attend

Reactions: 2
She’s mad thinking she’ll cope in Florida with the kids. She said they did nothing but boot off in Paris Florida is a 8 hour flight then 2 weeks in the busiest place. I won’t take my autistic kids because the accessibility in Florida is disgusting and often not accepted for ASD alone. she lives in fantasy land istg
I got took to Florida when I was about 10 and I was a complete dick 😂 unless you are quite well off and can afford to go all the time, I’d wait until my kids were 14/15. And just stick with paris While they are small. It’s not worth the stress.

Reactions: 5
"don't believe in lesbians" cracks me up lmfao like its not the tooth fairy or the easter bunny, people are still gay/lesbian whether you agree or not
ah lesbians ,one of lifes unexplained mysteries.A bit like the lochness monster or big foot
---
I got took to Florida when I was about 10 and I was a complete dick 😂 unless you are quite well off and can afford to go all the time, I’d wait until my kids were 14/15. And just stick with paris While they are small. It’s not worth the stress.
I went when I was 22 and childless and yeah I did go in July when it was 1000 degrees but it even peed me off by the second day .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ah lesbians ,one of lifes unexplained mysteries.A bit like the lochness monster or big foot
---

I went when I was 22 and childless and yeah I did go in July when it was 1000 degrees but it even peed me off by the second day .
My friend went last year with her kids. The youngest hated it I think she was a mare for the full 2 weeks. Then my friend got a £89 park Dean holiday in Northhumblernd and she kept txting her from her I pad saying I love caravan holidays 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah in all fairness have never understood the appeal of Disney Florida, the humidity alone would kill me off 🔥

Reactions: 6
Yeah in all fairness have never understood the appeal of Disney Florida, the humidity alone would kill me off 🔥
I don’t recommend it. Biggest waste of 10k of my life. Hot, humid, busy af, rude people, terrible food, so tacky and commercial. Never again

Reactions: 10
I don’t recommend it. Biggest waste of 10k of my life. Hot, humid, busy af, rude people, terrible food, so tacky and commercial. Never again
I wish Id gone elsewhere ,I know im a fully grown adult ( obv) and a child might think differently but I was so underwhelmed ,from the minute I left the plane .

Reactions: 2
Disney Florida is amazing, however I wouldn't go with kids under 8 or 9, mainly because they won't remember the majority of it and you don't want to be lugging around a buggy and cranky toddlers, not in 90 degrees heat

Orlando is defo worth it but more universal than Disney and I wouldn’t have ever considered it with young children. Mine were early teens and loved it. Best time to go. No prams, nappies, cranky hot toddlers 🤮

May of already been discussed but does anyone know what happened to her mum? Seems odd that it was 7 days before she was found? Also is her dad not in the picture or has he passed aswell? Or in prison haha so many questions
---
Orlando is defo worth it but more universal than Disney and I wouldn’t have ever considered it with young children. Mine were early teens and loved it. Best time to go. No prams, nappies, cranky hot toddlers 🤮
Ohh fancy seeing youm here 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.