Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an empowering woman, can comment on other relationships in comments yet never shows her husband cos she’s terrified of anyone commenting about his past and gets salty whenever someone says lolly looks like her father 🤔😂 supports Bridgey when she’s a complete walking contradiction to how travellers/gypsys actually are and comments about other women yet is a ‘girls girl’.

Both are a pair of absolute twats who make out their gods gift but are actually insecure little girls that want validating on TikTok because they have no one in reality.

Reactions: 17
she is unbelievably lazy with her parenting .She should try taking her son to toddler groups ,the park,library,getting him to mix with other children his age .Does he go to nursery? Does she ever do any 1 to 1 activities with him at home? or read to him? She says she shows her children online because its 'her life' but all we ever see is her getting her questionable tits out or being a smart arse so Im going to assume she doesnt do much with him because why not show it ?
I have an autistic child and I can not stand the way some parents are just labelling their child when really they are basing their diagnosis on nothing credable and have had no or little imput from professionals

anytime ive seen the wee boy hes head first in a ipad

Reactions: 13
she is unbelievably lazy with her parenting .She should try taking her son to toddler groups ,the park,library,getting him to mix with other children his age .Does he go to nursery? Does she ever do any 1 to 1 activities with him at home? or read to him? She says she shows her children online because its 'her life' but all we ever see is her getting her questionable tits out or being a smart arse so Im going to assume she doesnt do much with him because why not show it ?
I have an autistic child and I can not stand the way some parents are just labelling their child when really they are basing their diagnosis on nothing credable and have had no or little imput from professionals
Exactly they stick the kid In front of some mind numbing tv show all day shut the child safety gate and just leave them to it.

Reactions: 9
She said it herself there is no limit on iPad time or snacks! Great parenting, but don’t tell her because she’s always right 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've always thought she just leaves the kids to be entertained by the TV or iPads a lot of the time, there's no way she's maintaining her home to that standard with young children otherwise. She gets a lot of praise because the children have nice clothes and lots of toys, cos according to tiktok material things are the measure of being a good parent!

Reactions: 7
Such an empowering woman, can comment on other relationships in comments yet never shows her husband cos she’s terrified of anyone commenting about his past and gets salty whenever someone says lolly looks like her father 🤔😂 supports Bridgey when she’s a complete walking contradiction to how travellers/gypsys actually are and comments about other women yet is a ‘girls girl’.

Both are a pair of absolute twats who make out their gods gift but are actually insecure little girls that want validating on TikTok because they have no one in reality.
I saw those comments! Was the post a dig at Nokia?
---
*nikia
I saw those comments! Was the post a dig at Nokia?

Reactions: 4
For the love of all things holy, give those children a vegetable
---
A bottle at 2 is wild for bottle rot let alone a bottle of liquid sugar Jesus this kids fucked
And the baby had about 693736x 9oz bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg them poor kids are living off processed tit and sugar! No wonder the baby’s so big I’d say she’s feed tit too!

Reactions: 8
My son is sen and he can be soooo picky, however I wouldn’t give him custard in a bottle or let him eat a tit ton of them kinder bars even tho they’re my sons fave he can have one at a time

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she’s let that go on TikTok giving billy a bottle of custard! My child has autism and afrid, she’s 16 now and still struggles with food but when she was younger it was a lot worse. She lived on plain biscuits and crisps, sometimes bread. And if she wanted custard she could by all means have it, but not in a fecking bottle that’s ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen somethings in my life , but custard in a bottle. That baby’s poor teeth. Lazy lazy parenting, I can’t believe she was happy to put that on social media

Reactions: 11
It’s the way she replied to someone in the comments saying it was custard & milk as if that’s any better🫣

Reactions: 7
If I hadn't seen it, I doubt I'd have believed someone would give a toddler custard in a bottle. It defies all norms, why? Give him custard by all means but not in his bottle. When I was young, if you gave your child tea in a bottle you were classed as bit common but custard!

Reactions: 11
Custard in a bottle? Wtf
I saw this post yesterday and thought she was serving custard from a bottle, or something strange like that - she’s giving her child custard in a bottle??!!! Wtf

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.