Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a few times on this thread that she has used racial slurs towards the Asian community.… and personally I’ve never seen her say anything, but I’m happy to be corrected? And I’ve just seen her do a video about mummy Gascoigne and I wondered if people on here, were getting confused as well or am I just being thick???

Reactions: 4
Tbh I think she’ll use autism and arfid to excuse her shite parenting 🤷🏽‍♀️
Absolutely! Where is the range of her trying new foods with him? She could even do sensory play tray with a range of foods Idk like Cheerios raspberries etc he can explore and even if he doesn’t try his still breaking through a sensory barrier. The fact she just gives him his ‘safe food’ without even attempting something else alongside it and him having his sole attention on a tablet speaks volumes on why she’s struggling with his diet. It’s really not difficult to just *try* - I am an ARFID and autism parent myself I know it’s difficult but we’ve just got to keep trying our best even if they relentlessly go for their safe foods you never know when or what they’ll attach to next if you don’t bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seen a few times on this thread that she has used racial slurs towards the Asian community.… and personally I’ve never seen her say anything, but I’m happy to be corrected? And I’ve just seen her do a video about mummy Gascoigne and I wondered if people on here, were getting confused as well or am I just being thick???
No, it was nothing to do with mummy Gascoigne. The first one was a content creator named Soojia that called her out for different things as well as others saying that she was racist about Asian food. Shannon deleted the TikTok’s and blocked the creators calling her racist

Reactions: 3
No, it was nothing to do with mummy Gascoigne. The first one was a content creator named Soojia that called her out for different things as well as others saying that she was racist about Asian food. Shannon deleted the TikTok’s and blocked the creators calling her racist
Ah thank you! I was so confused. Why is she talking about Mommy Gascoigne in her latest TikTok then? Are people really mistaking her for her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You don’t like what I said??? You can comment what you want but I can’t ???
I am a Sen mum myself, we all do our best but I don’t agree with the custard in a bottle or 12 kinder bars, so much sugar and surely that won’t help him settle as Sen kids don’t sleep well

Reactions: 10
I think you’re all being mega judgemental on here… what the heck, she cooks different things all the time! I wouldn’t call her a lazy parent, it’s not her fault her kid won’t eat a lot… my 2 year old is the exact same as she describes Billy, and it’s hard, I feel for her, she clearly tries her best, she adores her kids you can see that. Some of these comments Jesus Christ !
she puts her life online for anybody to see. We are allowed our opinions, maybe she should stop plastering her children and there problems for the world to see and then we can’t comment can we!

Reactions: 9
I'd be concerned about that babies weight 😐
she is unbelievably lazy with her parenting .She should try taking her son to toddler groups ,the park,library,getting him to mix with other children his age .Does he go to nursery? Does she ever do any 1 to 1 activities with him at home? or read to him? She says she shows her children online because its 'her life' but all we ever see is her getting her questionable tits out or being a smart arse so Im going to assume she doesnt do much with him because why not show it ?
I have an autistic child and I can not stand the way some parents are just labelling their child when really they are basing their diagnosis on nothing credable and have had no or little imput from professionals
Even if she done a puzzle with him on the floor or a game .
I think you’re all being mega judgemental on here… what the heck, she cooks different things all the time! I wouldn’t call her a lazy parent, it’s not her fault her kid won’t eat a lot… my 2 year old is the exact same as she describes Billy, and it’s hard, I feel for her, she clearly tries her best, she adores her kids you can see that. Some of these comments Jesus Christ !
Must really adore him to feed him custard in a bottle that's just taking it to far . My son's Asd eats a limited diet I would no way give him that it's gross . She's always cleaning why not sit down and do a puzzle with him or take him to the park .

Reactions: 7
Please tell me how you know she doesn’t take her kid to the park or do a puzzle with him based on a few tik toks?
It's obvious she only takes him out cloth shopping or for food . She can record him at home but not at the park or playing together

Reactions: 5
But you’re acting like it’s your business ? That’s her kid, I highly doubt she’s giving him 12 kinder bars everyday, she posted a video the other day saying she was speaking to GP about how she can up his calories, she’s trying and your all judging her, acting like your perfect mothers, come on, she feeds her family very well, one of her children struggles with food and your saying it’s neglect, that’s nasty.
Oh and sorry is that the tattle rules 😂 well I’ve commented on this one so….?
Sorry but it is neglect she’s not trying to see to his needs adequately. If he has ARFID then He has an eating disorder, all the money she spends on the crap she has she could put towards a dietician and even an OT. It’s about priorities, there’s plenty of free resources online if she can spend the time clapping back on tt after plastering her kids without their consent and making money from them to do so - then she sure has hell can spend the time researching in ways to do best by her kid. Giving a child his age a baby bottle full of custard is disgusting and lazy. There’s better ways to up calories even with an ARFID child. And they’re always on their devices, for someone who has sensory issues shoving him on that 24/7 isn’t doing any good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve 2 ASD boys one with Arfid one whose tit with food. I do not put sugar in a bottle, lock em in the lounge with an iPad and post his medical docs online. It’s gross, it’s neglect and IT IS LAZY. I don’t think she’s a lazy girl but I think she puts her energy where it’s not as important. That kid needs support from professionals not just a diagnosis to hang over peoples heads when they comment on her parenting.
My son is under consultants, ED team, soon to be under portage and OT and we have contacted early help to have a plan for his behaviour that’s how you parent a SEN kid and not just allow them being SEN be an excuse for tit parenting xx

Reactions: 13
Stay off social media if you don’t want people commenting. Tattle and Tic tock are both social media accounts which everyone can comment on just as much a creator can make content on.
Her content is tit, she hasnt got much of a life so talking about the kids is all she has. Them kids never seem to be brought anywhere or she’d be blasting it all over Tic tock for views.

baffles me how these people post their entire kids lives ,down to their medical issues on the internet for the world to see.
Theyrehappy to take the smoke blown up their arse and the money from posting about their children yet expect absolutley noone to have a difference of opinion to them.
---
That kid has arfid as much as becki jones does
I think she says it for engagement ,same as when she said the youngest couldnt sit unaided which she then quickly went back on and decided she could.Very sad.

Reactions: 4
I think she genuinely believes because her children wear ‘nice clothes’ which aren’t nice in my opinion 🤣 and have so many toys and iPads etc etc that makes her a good mom, you never see her taking those children to a play area, a park anything interactive. I feel sore for those children

Reactions: 6
Travellers wonder why country people don't like them most of them are judgemental and racist .

Reactions: 7
They never even seem to do any crafts or painting etc either. She’s probably too bothered about getting anything on that hideous sofa circa 1982

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.