Mrs S Britton Shannon Britton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s their only defence because they need validating online because they’re lacking it from elsewhere. They’re both such judgemental people when actually, they both have a lot of skeletons in their closet that make them a lot worse than your average person.
Exactly the smell of the social services is still lingering around thunder thighs. And who looks after the children while she’s off in hotels with her fancy man

Reactions: 7
she's the type to not vaccinate her kids and then be online screaming about a measles outbreak

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her response video to the person hinting that Billy’s arfid is because Shannon has an unhealthy relationship with food. Whilst I agree it’s not that, he’s 2 and wouldn’t understand it.

She literally said “9 months of his life, of his 2 years on this planet I’ve been pregnant” 🤣 I’m not sure if she’s miscalculating or just make a mistake but it made me laugh as she said it so confidently and not one comment corrected her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her response video to the person hinting that Billy’s arfid is because Shannon has an unhealthy relationship with food. Whilst I agree it’s not that, he’s 2 and wouldn’t understand it.

She literally said “9 months of his life, of his 2 years on this planet I’ve been pregnant” 🤣 I’m not sure if she’s miscalculating or just make a mistake but it made me laugh as she said it so confidently and not one comment corrected her 🤣
Sorry, I might be a bit dopey but she was pregnant with Lizzie for 9 months so I don't know what's wrong with that statement?

Reactions: 11

I’m also confused. He’s 2, been on the planet 2 years. She was pregnant in that time. What’s wrong with her statement? Am I being thick?

Reactions: 9
Yeah I got it too. Of the 2 years he’s been here she was pregnant for 9 months with Lizzie.

Reactions: 4
I wish @Friendsfanatic2022 would come back and put us all out our misery. I’m still trying to figure it out 🤣
Hahaha sorry guys I’m the thick one! I thought she meant for 2 years of his life she was also pregnant with him for 9 months as if she was calculating it wrong 🤣🤣 Serious lack of sleep and unwell at the moment so my brain clearly isn’t working 🤣 Sorry folks!

Reactions: 8
Her sister in laws sister has been on the rampage over her ex husband Noreen mcdongah she was on gypsy weddings years ago
Has she deleted all this now? She’s got about 5 accounts that I can see, so maybe I’m looking at the wrong one

Reactions: 4
Not followed her for a while cos she blocked one of my accounts lol. Has she had her boobs done? Was quite shocked by her appearance with the weight loss, boobs and lashes. Yikes!!

She’s so argumentative. Literally her whole page is clapbacks thinking she’s clever and making her mouth go. She wants to focus more on her kids. The parenting is beyond questionable. I’m usually a live and let live type but there some seriously unhealthy habits and lazy parenting going on.

Reactions: 10
Just see her commenting on one of Bovine Bridgeys tiktoks, speaks levels that she supports that trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not followed her for a while cos she blocked one of my accounts lol. Has she had her boobs done? Was quite shocked by her appearance with the weight loss, boobs and lashes. Yikes!!

She’s so argumentative. Literally her whole page is clapbacks thinking she’s clever and making her mouth go. She wants to focus more on her kids. The parenting is beyond questionable. I’m usually a live and let live type but there some seriously unhealthy habits and lazy parenting going on.
she is unbelievably lazy with her parenting .She should try taking her son to toddler groups ,the park,library,getting him to mix with other children his age .Does he go to nursery? Does she ever do any 1 to 1 activities with him at home? or read to him? She says she shows her children online because its 'her life' but all we ever see is her getting her questionable tits out or being a smart arse so Im going to assume she doesnt do much with him because why not show it ?
I have an autistic child and I can not stand the way some parents are just labelling their child when really they are basing their diagnosis on nothing credable and have had no or little imput from professionals

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.