Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was far too much food and cleaning for two adults as far as I'm concerned. Just chuck your spices in your cupboard and sit down.
It's hardly like she whipped up culinary delights. Spag bol and jacket potato's...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, what a surprise. The new fella's Facebook account has suddenly been completely locked down!

Hi Ebru, you bleeping sad cow. Nice to see you're still checking up on us ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

But don't worry - I made sure I managed to get a few screenshots before you ordered him to do that! 'Cos I knew you would ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, what a surprise. The new fella's Facebook account has suddenly been completely locked down!

Hi Ebru, you bleeping sad cow. Nice to see you're still checking up on us ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

But don't worry - I made sure I managed to get a few screenshots before you ordered him to do that! 'Cos I knew you would ๐Ÿ˜‰
Like anybody gives a tit about this old ladies boyfriend. He'll be bored of her monthly meal planning soon and give her the elbow. Her new house looks like my inlaws Park home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. This is a gossip site and we're having a gossip. She set the bar low when she threatened to sue us all. Sorry but if you portray yourself as a self righteous, preachy, perfect housewife, with a perfectly beige house, change the decor from one month to the next just because you can, then you better buckle up because you're gonna get some flack. That previous house was just that it was a house, a beige show house. Now she's living in shitsville, a comedown, bottom of the rung, just like many of us. Welcome to the real world.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. This is a gossip site and we're having a gossip. She set the bar low when she threatened to sue us all. Sorry but if you portray yourself as a self righteous, preachy, perfect housewife, with a perfectly beige house, change the decor from one month to the next just because you can, then you better buckle up because you're gonna get some flack. That previous house was just that it was a house, a beige show house. Now she's living in shitsville, a comedown, bottom of the rung, just like many of us. Welcome to the real world.
She threatened to sue!!!??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omg thats hilarious. Did you come on here and say that or what it on her insta? She didn't seem to like stories that much and once the new ASA rules came in it really seemed to piss her off.

Reactions: 3
She threatened to sue!!!??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omg thats hilarious. Did you come on here and say that or what it on her insta? She didn't seem to like stories that much and once the new ASA rules came in it really seemed to piss her off.
I'm sure it's all detailed earlier in the thread. All I really remember is that she was narked we were using her first name, which she basically made out was a secret, despite the Rackleys doing a magazine spread where all their details were in print ๐Ÿ˜‚

EDIT - See post #197

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh she was livid. Spitting feathers! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
Amazing. How did you all know about it, did she mention it on her insta? Some infouencers have some on here to try and defend themselves.
No, she's never mentioned Tattle on Instagram to my knowledge or come on here to defend herself although she clearly keeps a very close eye on this thread. Hi Ebru ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

The only reason we knew was because of the information I referred you to in post #197.

Amazing. How did you all know about it, did she mention it on her insta? Some infouencers have some on here to try and defend themselves.
No she was on insta

No, she's never mentioned Tattle on Instagram to my knowledge or come on here to defend herself although she clearly keeps a very close eye on this thread. Hi Ebru ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

The only reason we knew was because of the information I referred you to in post #197.
She did mention it on insta. It was ages ago tho. When she first found out.

Reactions: 1
Or maybe it was a blog. I can't remember now but she was fuming. As with all these bloody accounts when they find out there's a thread on them they have a major meltdown.

• Haha
I wish Mr Rackley would come on and spill some tea and tell us how heโ€™s living his best life with his feet up ๐Ÿ˜‚. That poor sod never had a moments peace if he wasnโ€™t doing DIY at their beige palace he was at her parents house stripping wallpaper or whatever else she could find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish Mr Rackley would come on and spill some tea and tell us how heโ€™s living his best life with his feet up ๐Ÿ˜‚. That poor sod never had a moments peace if he wasnโ€™t doing DIY at their beige palace he was at her parents house stripping wallpaper or whatever else she could find.
Or slogging away building an outdoor kitchen!!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know Mr Rackleys name to have a nosy on Facebook? Hope heโ€™s all loved up with a nice rich chick ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.