Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look back at her posts it’s amazing how she had the following she did. She really was quite rude if anybody dared question how she could afford to keep replacing perfectly good things. Also if anyone asked were anything was from she would reply “read my blog” 🙄
Enjoy the champers Mr R 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I think she's always had an attitude about her. A facey little madam as my friend would call it!! Remember when she found there was a thread on here about her?? She was gonna call MI5 and have us all arrested lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I think she's always had an attitude about her. A facey little madam as my friend would call it!! Remember when she found there was a thread on here about her?? She was gonna call MI5 and have us all arrested lol!
LOLS oh Im gutted I missed that.

Reactions: 4
Blimey.... what a comedown . Just goes to show how much of her life was funded by Mr R and freebies.

Reactions: 10
She's got a new fella (again)

Seems to have been a bit of a lad in the past judging by his Facebook (which will no doubt get locked down very soon) Bit of a raver.

I think he's an electrical engineer.

Looks like she got custody of all the garden furniture and BBQ too 😂

776B090E-E509-4E1C-9F9F-5AA0E8AC276D.jpeg

D3B79A6E-594F-4DDC-84CF-8C146A84D991.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did a bit more digging. He's actually an electrician.

Those photos don't do him justice. With a closer cropped beard, shorter hair and five years younger, he's actually pretty nice looking.

He's had a couple of long term relationships and was quite soppy openly about his exes. I think he still lives at home although his recent posts make it seem like he's moved in with Ebru 😳 Looks like they've only been together since around March.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did a bit more digging. He's actually an electrician.

Those photos don't do him justice. With a closer cropped beard, shorter hair and five years younger, he's actually pretty nice looking.

He's had a couple of long term relationships and was quite soppy openly about his exes. I think he still lives at home although his recent posts make it seem like he's moved in with Ebru 😳 Looks like they've only been together since around March.
He will be working round the clock now the poor crater

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excellent detective work @Be More Pacific i‘d expect nothing less!

She‘s done well there hasn’t she. Is he Turkish can you tell?
I always wondered how Mr Rackley coped with the big fat Turkish family - he seemed very quiet and very ‘English’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excellent detective work @Be More Pacific i‘d expect nothing less!

She‘s done well there hasn’t she. Is he Turkish can you tell?
I always wondered how Mr Rackley coped with the big fat Turkish family - he seemed very quiet and very ‘English’.
His Insta states Turkish Cypriot.

His immediate family is small (he's one of three children) but he definitely seems equally as family orientated as Ebru.

I do wonder how well matched they are and if the relationship will survive after lockdown.

After more digging, he appears to have been a fairly hard core raver/partier. I can't imagine her wanting to do any of that. Then again, maybe he's ready to settle down? He's probably under pressure from the fam to find a wife. Alternatively, she married young so maybe she's ready to let her hair down and Ebz will get the glow sticks out 🤣 but it just seems she's already roped him into cosy couples trips, cooking and DIY. It's Mr Rackley all over again 😂

No doubt they'll be off to Mexico as soon as possible! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His Insta states Turkish Cypriot.

His immediate family is small (he's one of three children) but he definitely seems equally as family orientated as Ebru.

I do wonder how well matched they are and if the relationship will survive after lockdown.

After more digging, he appears to have been a fairly hard core raver/partier. I can't imagine her wanting to do any of that. Then again, maybe he's ready to settle down? He's probably under pressure from the fam to find a wife. Alternatively, she married young so maybe she's ready to let her hair down and Ebz will get the glow sticks out 🤣 but it just seems she's already roped him into cosy couples trips, cooking and DIY. It's Mr Rackley all over again 😂

No doubt they'll be off to Mexico as soon as possible! 😂😂
But the question is, has she yet introduced him to the monthly meal plans? Or is it soon too soon to land that on him yet, poor sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But the question is, has she yet introduced him to the monthly meal plans? Or is it soon too soon to land that on him yet, poor sod!
😂😂😂 wonder if he has to visit her blog to ask her a question or use her "printables"

• Haha
She’ll be setting up the command station imminently and booking him in for the Friday night monthly food haul at Asda.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.