Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I think back to those printables etc I honestly can’t believe anyone lives like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling at this thread. Poor sod has no idea what he's let himself in for. It's all coming back to me now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or when they made a full on gym with floor to ceiling mirrors. But just ate biscuits on the beige sofas every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was a full on off white carpet in the hallway, near the front door. Who does that? Somebody asked her that on a post once and she was so angry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My fave was the paper flower monstrous thing in her office. And her empty paper folders 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The strange utility room, with no white goods, in the middle of the hallway 🤷🏻‍♀️

The floor to ceiling spice rack to make bangers and mash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.