Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know Mr Rackleys name to have a nosy on Facebook? Hope he’s all loved up with a nice rich chick 😍
Andrew. And he doesn't appear to be although his profile is locked down.

His Instagram is private.

Reactions: 3
Seems to have completely abandoned her Instagram account but they look very happy together.

View attachment 750484
Well nice to see her happy - can’t be easy starting over.

Do think she missed a trick with her Instagram though. She expected to make this huge change and no one be allowed to question the sudden house move and missing husband. She could have made herself more human and grown her account.

Reactions: 16
Well nice to see her happy - can’t be easy starting over.

Do think she missed a trick with her Instagram though. She expected to make this huge change and no one be allowed to question the sudden house move and missing husband. She could have made herself more human and grown her account.
Yes, I completely agree. I was looking back through her recent comments and she has answered some (about where things are from) but totally avoided anything about her past life except to say she has moved.

Unrelated but she did confirm the house IS a "one off new build" which explains the maybe less than desirable surroundings!

Reactions: 4
See what happens when you abandon monthly shops and command rooms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I completely agree. I was looking back through her recent comments and she has answered some (about where things are from) but totally avoided anything about her past life except to say she has moved.

Unrelated but she did confirm the house IS a "one off new build" which explains the maybe less than desirable surroundings!
Looks like the "garden" is actually the parking space. Wide double gates and block paved. A far cry from the massive garden she had with Andrew!

Reactions: 5
Guys my old ig got deleted and I cannot remember her ig handle for the life of me! Could someone tell me please? Thanks

Reactions: 1
Looks like the "garden" is actually the parking space. Wide double gates and block paved. A far cry from the massive garden she had with Andrew!
She block paved it all - there was originally a bit of grass. But yes, I think you're right about those gates. Hard to tell whether she's put those in or they were there when she moved in from the limited photos she has shared.

EA811AA4-9840-4A66-8353-29F054398986.jpeg

Guys my old ig got deleted and I cannot remember her ig handle for the life of me! Could someone tell me please? Thanks
She changed it - it's now @ebz_at_home

Reactions: 2
I still don’t understand why she’s dug up that grass and had that block paving done. In one of the pics you can see that whoever has done it has done a really bad job of it.

Reactions: 2
What a come down!

Still, no hideous paper flowers (yet)

Pictures of her & the fella on her very scaled down command centre 😂

31F81888-AC7C-458E-9F01-EAFBED66FA05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does look good but to be fair it's when people get comfortable in a relationship that they let themselves go. However right now she looks amazing.

Reactions: 1
His shirt is too tight 😂 but he's still pretty hot actually.

Hope he's braced himself for the Christmas tree going up tomorrow 😅🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.