Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yel
I lost all respect for her when she had that kitchen ripped out and replaced with a new one. The kitchen they had taken out must have been all of 2 years old, if that.
Yep, I don't get it. I actually felt sorry for her husband, coming in from work and starting another project. The house itself is frumpy, beige, boring and soulless. Maybe that's why she's not posting, feeling uninspired about her own house.

Reactions: 5
I like Mrs Rackley. Not all of the decor in the house was to my taste but she put a lot of effort in and posted regularly with various tips, blog posts etc. It was a good page that she clearly invested a lot of time into so I’m sad to see that she’s not around anymore.

Reactions: 6
I like Mrs Rackley. Not all of the decor in the house was to my taste but she put a lot of effort in and posted regularly with various tips, blog posts etc. It was a good page that she clearly invested a lot of time into so I’m sad to see that she’s not around anymore.
The reason I started following her is she had some really good admin and organising hacks ... then she started hanging sparkly wallpaper every weekend and ad this and gifted that ...yawn.

Reactions: 11
Wow, why oh why is Mrs Rackleys house STILL on the market/back on?

The house was way too big for just her and her hubby to be bumbling around in.

She' s got instafame because of her beautiful house yet no one wants to buy it.

Reactions: 4
Wow, why oh why is Mrs Rackleys house STILL on the market/back on?

The house was way too big for just her and her hubby to be bumbling around in.

She' s got instafame because of her beautiful house yet no one wants to buy it.
If they are getting divorced I imagine they are equally dividing their assets as they have no children. The original buyer must have fallen through so it’s back on the market.

she’s announced she’s rebranding now - also asks for suggestions, but hasn’t stated why she’s re branding, so how the hell would anyone know what to re name it to?

she’s announced she’s rebranding now - also asks for suggestions, but hasn’t stated why she’s re branding, so how the hell would anyone know what to re name it to?
This is what I thought!

She’s put #strongindependentwoman basically confirming the split (sort of).

How abouts she just deletes Instagram altogether. Her feed is boring af 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i have followed her a long time. I have no issue with her splitting with her husband and selling the house to split the funds and go their separate ways. It’s just so bizarre that she’s asking for re branding ideas without giving an inclination of why the need to rebrand?? Fair enough if she said “unfortunately I’ve split with hubby, I’m going alone so no mrs rackley home applies anymore”. That would make sense.

Reactions: 13
i have followed her a long time. I have no issue with her splitting with her husband and selling the house to split the funds and go their separate ways. It’s just so bizarre that she’s asking for re branding ideas without giving an inclination of why the need to rebrand?? Fair enough if she said “unfortunately I’ve split with hubby, I’m going alone so no mrs rackley home applies anymore”. That would make sense.
I agree. She’s not very personable. It may as well be a magazine account posting pictures of a beige house. There’s nothing there.

Before Instagram stories came along he was always the account I'd go to and I admired her house. I commented once and she was a bit snotty in her reply. Then Instagram introduced stories and everyone started doing that whereas mrs racket didnt and then Hinch took over and I started looking there (stupidly).

If she wants to continue with her account she'll have to start doing stories and be a bit nicer to her followers. I quite liked her decor as I like beige lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won’t be able to change her wallpaper every fortnight without the ever willing Mr R on hand.

Reactions: 11
Before Instagram stories came along he was always the account I'd go to and I admired her house. I commented once and she was a bit snotty in her reply. Then Instagram introduced stories and everyone started doing that whereas mrs racket didnt and then Hinch took over and I started looking there (stupidly).

If she wants to continue with her account she'll have to start doing stories and be a bit nicer to her followers. I quite liked her decor as I like beige lol.
Oh god my typos 😭 I swear I spend more time editing anything I type than actually typing 😬

Reactions: 3
I wondered if she was adopting / fostering given all the privacy she was demanding. Her old pintrest had baby room pins on...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.