Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to me that they were trying to lose weight (they were big) and it was either for a baby or ivf perhaps. Then I wondered when she started demanding privacy and that we shouldn't know her name if she was looking into adoption. From her recent rebrand post it seems as though they've split up though.. Maybe the baby stuff put pressure on them?!

Reactions: 4
It seems to me that they were trying to lose weight (they were big) and it was either for a baby or ivf perhaps. Then I wondered when she started demanding privacy and that we shouldn't know her name if she was looking into adoption. From her recent rebrand post it seems as though they've split up though.. Maybe the baby stuff put pressure on them?!
It's quite common for couples to split up when one of them loses weight. My brother in law hates it if my sister loses a few pounds, he's too insecure. She might have started going out more as she had more confidence. They might still be together but I doubt it, he was her diy whipping boy.

Did Mr rackley 🙄 Andrew! Not lose weight either. Seemed like they were both on a health kick when they turned one of the rooms into a gym.

They have definitely split up - there would be no need for her to rebrand if they hadn't and she's using hashtags like #newstart #newlife #strongindepenantwoman.

The house is marked as sold (again)

Her Facebook profile is now this.....

BA9231F4-3888-4BF1-9642-86CDE096FDFF.jpeg

Did Mr rackley 🙄 Andrew! Not lose weight either. Seemed like they were both on a health kick when they turned one of the rooms into a gym.
Yes, he's lost weight too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Tbf she's done well with her weight loss. Now for some colour in the rebrand and she's good to go. No more beige and carpets under the dining table please.

I wondered if she was adopting / fostering given all the privacy she was demanding. Her old pintrest had baby room pins on...
did you see she has hastag #strongindependentwoman .. wonder if she has split from her husband?

She looks happy. She should just get on with her life and leave the beige carpets and mirror furniture and endless DIY now
Must have been because she dreaded sitting down relaxing with him. Get him up, keep him busy! Then the cracks must have really started to show when they had no diy to keep them busy

Reactions: 3
Must have been because she dreaded sitting down relaxing with him. Get him up, keep him busy! Then the cracks must have really started to show when they had no diy to keep them busy
Always thought it was odd that they spent all their weekends doing DIY and cleaning.

Reactions: 3
House is back on the market AGAIN
Ooof! Probably why she's not launched her rebrand because she can't complete on the new place yet.

On a side note, it's VERY disingenuous of the estate agents to make out like it's a new listing rather than been on the market months and months. Sly bastards.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.