Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last followed accounts are annasaccone and "mummy of 4" lol defo pregnant
If that's true, why has she:

1. Not put her Christmas tree up this year? Usually it goes up in bleeping September and she makes a HUGE song and dance about it.

2. Sold her four bedroom house? (and not told her followers and deleting any comment asking)

3. Deleted virtually all trace of him from her Instagram account? (the only remaining photos are where you have to swipe across which could easily have been missed in a panic mass deleting session)

4. Changed her name on Facebook back to a family name? (not her maiden name but same name as her grandparents)

5. Changed her Facebook profile photo to one of her and her friends?

6. Sold the Me to You bears given to each other when they were engaged?

7. Pretty much totally disengaged with her Instagram account except the odd #AD?

8. Changed her Insta & blog bio which stated she was "happily married"?

9. Lost a ton of weight?

Reactions: 9
If that's true, why has she:

1. Not put her Christmas tree up this year? Usually it goes up in bleeping September and she makes a HUGE song and dance about it.

2. Sold her four bedroom house? (and not told her followers and deleting any comment asking)

3. Deleted virtually all trace of him from her Instagram account? (the only remaining photos are where you have to swipe across which could easily have been missed in a panic mass deleting session)

4. Changed her name on Facebook back to a family name? (not her maiden name but same name as her grandparents)

5. Changed her Facebook profile photo to one of her and her friends?

6. Sold the Me to You bears given to each other when they were engaged?

7. Pretty much totally disengaged with her Instagram account except the odd #AD?

8. Changed her Insta & blog bio which stated she was "happily married"?

9. Lost a ton of weight?

1. This is true but she always seems way less engaged on instagram since mrs hunch took over

2. Probably planning a bigger house if they had 4 bedrooms with no kids (why?!) they'll probably have 8 with 1 kid just to free up the boring posts of the same kitchen, why you'd want a kitchen that big when there's only two of you I have no idea

3. "Privacy shite" she's already tried to file defamation online against people releasing her full name, even though it was already released on her blog (by herself?!)

4. I think she's trying to lock down her FB profile due to people snooping, most people won't know her grandparents name whereas they may have googled her maiden/married names from her blog and articles with them listed when u google searched mrs rackley previously

5. No family/spouse in her pics to maintain this new "privacy" crap she's freaking out about because if mr rackley was in the profile picture it would be a dead giveaway it's her

6. Ok that is strange and random, could just be a clear out coincidence though?!

7. I think this is the same as 1, she completely went off the ball the minute advertising changed and mrs hinch went big

8. Could just be pissed off with "handyman mr r" or hormones?? I've seen other instagrammers do the same then change it to imply business as normal

9. As someone previously pointed out, I think there's a reason BOTH her and mr rackley have lost a significant amount of weight

Reactions: 1
1. This is true but she always seems way less engaged on instagram since mrs hunch took over

2. Probably planning a bigger house if they had 4 bedrooms with no kids (why?!) they'll probably have 8 with 1 kid just to free up the boring posts of the same kitchen, why you'd want a kitchen that big when there's only two of you I have no idea

3. "Privacy shite" she's already tried to file defamation online against people releasing her full name, even though it was already released on her blog (by herself?!)

4. I think she's trying to lock down her FB profile due to people snooping, most people won't know her grandparents name whereas they may have googled her maiden/married names from her blog and articles with them listed when u google searched mrs rackley previously

5. No family/spouse in her pics to maintain this new "privacy" crap she's freaking out about because if mr rackley was in the profile picture it would be a dead giveaway it's her

6. Ok that is strange and random, could just be a clear out coincidence though?!

7. I think this is the same as 1, she completely went off the ball the minute advertising changed and mrs hinch went big

8. Could just be pissed off with "handyman mr r" or hormones?? I've seen other instagrammers do the same then change it to imply business as normal

9. As someone previously pointed out, I think there's a reason BOTH her and mr rackley have lost a significant amount of weight
Imagine actually arguing all of that out 😂

Reactions: 3
There is evidence to suggest both. I think Mrs rsckley home started to give up the minute Instagram introduced stories. I dont think she was confident enough for stories. Then when mrs hinch came a long that was it.
They should both be solicitors, both have me convinced they are right!

Reactions: 8
I think she gave up on instagram when the advertising rules changed. She never declared anything, denied things were gifted etc. I think she was embarrassed of people knowing how much of her house was gifted and wanted to look wealthier than she is.

Reactions: 15
Whether she's divorcing Mr Shrek Home or preg with Mini Shrek just wish she'd stop the speculation/pretending she's some sort of celebrity :sleep: People know ur real name it's not that big of a deal Emma or Ebru or whatever she goes by these days!!

Reactions: 4

I did originally say that I thought she'd gone on a privacy lockdown because of her defamation action against Tattle but I think it's more than that now.

In respect of the weight loss, I was referring to the photo she posted on a story recently where her weight loss was substantial and obvious.....and no sign of pregnancy.

I did originally say that I thought she'd gone on a privacy lockdown because of her defamation action against Tattle but I think it's more than that now.

In respect of the weight loss, I was referring to the photo she posted on a story recently where her weight loss was substantial and obvious.....and no sign of pregnancy.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think whatever’s going on it’s a shame she can’t be more open with those people who follow her. Over the years she shared her home and family with Instagram by her choice and the benefits she reaped from having a large, loyal following were massive for her and her family. Now she feels her privacy has been invaded and people are writing nasty things about her she’s locked it all down; in my opinion this only adds fuel to the fire. If you lay your life out online and the tide turns either be honest with your loyal following (don’t forget they helped you get where you are) or delete completely. All this fannying about creates more gossip and is immature and deceitful to those who have followed for years.

Reactions: 15
I think whatever’s going on it’s a shame she can’t be more open with those people who follow her. Over the years she shared her home and family with Instagram by her choice and the benefits she reaped from having a large, loyal following were massive for her and her family. Now she feels her privacy has been invaded and people are writing nasty things about her she’s locked it all down; in my opinion this only adds fuel to the fire. If you lay your life out online and the tide turns either be honest with your loyal following (don’t forget they helped you get where you are) or delete completely. All this fannying about creates more gossip and is immature and deceitful to those who have followed for years.
100% agree 👆🏼

I think she gave up on instagram when the advertising rules changed. She never declared anything, denied things were gifted etc. I think she was embarrassed of people knowing how much of her house was gifted and wanted to look wealthier than she is.
Yes I totally agree with this! Once the rules came in her posts did suddenly slow down.

I've always found her a bit stuck up though! ie (never replies to any comments!)

Yes I totally agree with this! Once the rules came in her posts did suddenly slow down.

I've always found her a bit stuck up though! ie (never replies to any comments!)
just re-read my post back. Sorry for the hideous grammar!

I actually always thought her house looks tacky and the front of it is really quite ugly looking , I saw her recently with a friend boozing so nope definitely no baby 👶🏼

Anyone here know anything more about what's going on??!
No. I replied to a follower on her last post and it got deleted. The irony. Sold her soul for freebies but gets all upset if somebody mentions about the house sale. I have a feeling they are buying a run down place and all will be revealed. She can't use anymore pictures of the boring, beige, carpeted snoozefest, so they're starting again. I'm probably wrong though.

So I was just looking at his insta page and she's on his followers list using a different surname. I wonder if they have separated 😟

Reactions: 1
No. I replied to a follower on her last post and it got deleted. The irony. Sold her soul for freebies but gets all upset if somebody mentions about the house sale. I have a feeling they are buying a run down place and all will be revealed. She can't use anymore pictures of the boring, beige, carpeted snoozefest, so they're starting again. I'm probably wrong though.
Someone has commented a week ago saying the house has been sold and that's still there. She has been furiously deleting any other mention of it though.

Wonder when she's going to come clean to her followers?!

So I was just looking at his insta page and she's on his followers list using a different surname. I wonder if they have separated 😟
You need to read the last few pages - we worked all this out weeks ago 😂

I'm 100% certain they have split up. The house has definitely been sold.

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t fit in with the perfect life, perfect marriage, perfect house demographic if people suss her out i suppose!? I imagine a lot of it over the years has been fabricated and exaggerated for the ‘gram. I don’t get why you’d not just delete your account and move on if that’s not your life anymore. Deleting people’s comments who give the game away just makes her look more stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.