Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented a week ago saying the house has been sold and that's still there. She has been furiously deleting any other mention of it though.

Wonder when she's going to come clean to her followers?!

You need to read the last few pages - we worked all this out weeks ago 😂

I'm 100% certain they have split up. The house has definitely been sold.

Oh ok lol only came on for a quick catch up.

Reactions: 1
Ohhh I missed it what happened? Screenshots? 😂
People kept asking why she's so quiet and others were commenting that she's sold her house. She was deleting the comments but has now turned them off completely so it's all gone.

She's going to have to come clean at some point if she wants to carry on with Instagram!

Ooohh what's his Insta? I need a nose
It's just his name. It's pretty dull - the only photo is one of him & his cousin 🤷🏻‍♀️

The thing is, there's nothing that says she HAS to come clean on Insta about what's going on - if she is going through a separation then it is probably a horrible time for her. However, I personally would probably delete my account for now. Her married name is the name on which she has become insta-famous and I do feel there should be some acknowledgement about the fact it's her followers who have got her where she is with basically decorating her entire house twice over through all the paid partnerships. Even if it's just a "thank you but due to a change in circumstances I'm taking a break for now" brief post.

Reactions: 10
Please someone share the house sale link!!
How much is it on for?
I wonder why they separated??
Sooo many questions!
he was fuller then her to be fair

Honestly if that's what they sell it for I think it's an absolute P take considering they have barely put any money into it themselves as it's all been paid partnerships and gifted

Reactions: 4
Honestly if that's what they sell it for I think it's an absolute P take considering they have barely put any money into it themselves as it's all been paid partnerships and gifted
clearly she wasn’t gifted a new driveway for the front looking at the state of it!🙃

Reactions: 3
Why though she’s spent a lot
Of time and effort put into insta to get those gifts and do those promotions in return so they have been paid in ads and probably benefited their sales may not have cost her in cash but has in time if it’s worth that and she’s not put much into it good for her she’s up ! Would you put it on less than what it was worth or recommended by an estate agent - nobody would in reality and if someone is paying for a house and they get what they pay for why do they care what or not the previous put in - I doubt she’s leaving all the gifted items which are usually small items or cleaning products either, she will be selling the house without all
The contents and lets be honest she’s maintained it well

Aside from from fact you don’t know what she’s paid for it either

I don’t understand how she has so many followers. I quite like the neutral interior accounts as it’s my personal taste but hers just looks cheap and tacky. She also looks like a pig.
She looks like a pig wow how awful ! She’s someone’s daughter would you like a troll to troll your daughter one day ! No need for other women to drag others appearance down clearly your personality is like a pig and that’s worse ! Be an example to your children and be kind

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why though she’s spent a lot
Of time and effort put into insta to get those gifts and do those promotions in return so they have been paid in ads and probably benefited their sales may not have cost her in cash but has in time if it’s worth that and she’s not put much into it good for her she’s up ! Would you put it on less than what it was worth or recommended by an estate agent - nobody would in reality and if someone is paying for a house and they get what they pay for why do they care what or not the previous put in - I doubt she’s leaving all the gifted items which are usually small items or cleaning products either, she will be selling the house without all
The contents and lets be honest she’s maintained it well

Aside from from fact you don’t know what she’s paid for it either

She looks like a pig wow how awful ! She’s someone’s daughter would you like a troll to troll your daughter one day ! No need for other women to drag others appearance down clearly your personality is like a pig and that’s worse ! Be an example to your children and be kind
seems she paid 455k in 2014 👍🏻

Property market for you changes all the time I’d hate to buy a house I couldn’t make on - best tax free cash you can make on your matrimonial home if she’s lucky enough to make £100k good on her

Plus the fact ther
Property market for you changes all the time I’d hate to buy a house I couldn’t make on - best tax free cash you can make on your matrimonial home if she’s lucky enough to make £100k good on her
Plus there’s prob a mort on it - and 100k between her and her hubby is £50k each , shes prob Spent more than that on it there’s better investments flipping homes imo

Last edited:
Still unsold.
Looking at the house through Right Move makes you realise just how tacky it is - it doesn’t photograph at all well and I’m sure puts off potential buyers.
It’s sad though isn’t it - they poured blood sweat and tears into that house, especially the garden which although not to my taste they worked hard on.
I could never understand The motivation to strip perfectly good wallpaper etc after a full day at work - they never stopped with the endless DIY. And why did she do that massive monthly shop buying with military precision... there was only 2 of them. Pop to Tesco Express and chill the duck out Ebru, Emma-Jane, Emily Rackley.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still unsold.
Looking at the house through Right Move makes you realise just how tacky it is - it doesn’t photograph at all well and I’m sure puts off potential buyers.
It’s sad though isn’t it - they poured blood sweat and tears into that house, especially the garden which although not to my taste they worked hard on.
I could never understand The motivation to strip perfectly good wallpaper etc after a full day at work - they never stopped with the endless DIY. And why did she do that massive monthly shop buying with military precision... there was only 2 of them. Pop to Tesco Express and chill the duck out Ebru, Emma-Jane, Emily Rackley.
I lost all respect for her when she had that kitchen ripped out and replaced with a new one. The kitchen they had taken out must have been all of 2 years old, if that.

Reactions: 15
I lost all respect for her when she had that kitchen ripped out and replaced with a new one. The kitchen they had taken out must have been all of 2 years old, if that.
Was an extraordinary waste of money for something not very special or different.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.