Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously changed it into her main profile.

She's still selling these under the Emma Jane profile but had completely locked it down now so you can't see the wedding photos. Obviously keenly reading Tattle! 😂
Hi Ebru Emma or could it be Elizabeth Elsa or any other name starting with E today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's being really odd on insta like the recent post with last years tree, she doesn't answer any questions or acknowledge anyone anymore, why not just take a break what's with the random dipping in and out x

Reactions: 5
She's being really odd on insta like the recent post with last years tree, she doesn't answer any questions or acknowledge anyone anymore, why not just take a break what's with the random dipping in and out x
Have u read earlier posts on here - she has sold her house and no longer wearing her wedding ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have u read earlier posts on here - she has sold her house and no longer wearing her wedding ring.
Yeah I have its sad but I just feel Its like she doesn't want to be on insta as she used to be quite chatty with her followers, so why even post when your not into it? that's what I meant maybe she would be better just having a break until she's ready to come back and I presume she will restart in her new house x

She's normally got her Christmas tree up by now - don't get me started on that - so why not take the opportunity, when posting a photo of last year's tree (which was bleeping VILE by the way) to mention to your followers that you won't be posting any tree photos this year as you won't be in this house...?! (depends on how quick the sale is moving obviously)

She's also posted a load more tat for sale under the Emma Jane profile on Marketplace (Ebru profile seems to be for the bigger ticket items) including these. Oooof! 🔪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh harsh! Selling your fiancé teddy bears 😂
Is she that desperate for cash? Give those to charity ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a follower of hers anymore, just found the beige a bit too, beige. If she's split with her husband then I feel bad but that's their business. They might just be moving to downsize, I mean why would just a married couple want a 4 bed house? Seems a bit extreme.

She's normally got her Christmas tree up by now - don't get me started on that - so why not take the opportunity, when posting a photo of last year's tree (which was bleeping VILE by the way) to mention to your followers that you won't be posting any tree photos this year as you won't be in this house...?! (depends on how quick the sale is moving obviously)

She's also posted a load more tat for sale under the Emma Jane profile on Marketplace (Ebru profile seems to be for the bigger ticket items) including these. Oooof! 🔪
That's pretty low selling those tbf😐 scabby AF!!

How do we know for sure has she posted it? X
No but she’s gone back to her maiden name on Facebook and has been selling off all her stuff on Marketplace. If anyone has mentioned her house being for sale on Instagram she has deleted the comments and ignored them x

I commented to say I saw her house on rightmove and she deleted it 😂 what's the point 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I feel sad for her if that’s true. Maybe she isn’t ready to talk about it.
Totally understand that - another one who obviously didn't have quite the fairytale life she made out so of course it's going to be hard to talk about - but she's going to have to at some point - like when she moves!!

Im confused about the laura ashley stories. Are they undeclared ads/affiliate links? Or is she just extremely bored? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.