Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be the heartbreak diet. So many signs of a split already and now weight loss. Hope she/they are ok!

Reactions: 3
mayb thats y the split. i have friends whom have split with their respective parnters and split because they got a new found confidence.
I suspect that myself. Well, I think it might be a few reasons actually.

Weight loss does change you. I can totally vouch for that. I lost nine stone several years ago, going from a size 24 to a size 10/12. I cut my hair, started wearing things I could only have dreamed of, from shops I never thought I'd even get one of my legs into. I felt amazing. I didn't split up with my partner but I did start getting checked out again, after years of being ignored, and it feels bleeping great I can tell you! 😂 But I also realised just how much you were judged by people for being overweight. One woman in my old office, who I barely knew to be honest, made a point of coming up and actually telling me what her old "fat" nickname for me was - I was so mortified, I couldn't even punch her in the face!

The main reason I think Rackley lost weight is because of how big her Instagram was getting and more companies wanted to actually use her photograph. She has pretty much deleted them all now but she always looked so uncomfortable in front of the camera - always grabbing a cushion to hide behind and all the other little tricks big people use (been there, done them all) I found this one still on her blog and I know how much she must have hated this photo. On that kite, her blog and Insta bio used to make a point of saying she was "happily married" - not any more.

I know people were saying they thought she was losing weight to get pregnant or for IVF but I never thought that. I don't think she wants kids to be honest and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that - not everyone is cut out or wants to be a mother. I think she loves her little cousins but is relieved when they go and she can get the house tidy again! I think she likes/liked their lifestyle of lots of kid free holidays. I also think she's pretty career driven, both at work and Instagram. There is a ten year age difference between them as well. Maybe he was pushing to start a family and she just didn't want to....?

Another thing is that their only apparent friends - this pair👇🏼 - also appear to have split up. He has only one photo of her on his open Facebook profile now (and it's of all four of them) and there's a photo of him & the Rackleys taken in the summer - no girlfriend. I can't find her on Facebook as I don't know her suname and her Insta is private.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I commented on her grid post that I was sad to see her sell her beautiful home and she deleted the comment.
Doesnt she think anyone will notice when she moves? Is it a secret?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I commented on her grid post that I was sad to see her sell her beautiful home and she deleted the comment.
Doesnt she think anyone will notice when she moves? Is it a secret?
Oh duck me she’s from Swanley - she’s not Kim k. Why is she deleting comments 🙄

• Haha
Interestingly, she now selling a couple of things on Marketplace under this profile (including the #gifted pink ottoman) which has a zillion photos of her wedding all open for viewing.

Honest to God, it is SO chavtastic even though it was only six years ago. It looks like they did some toe curlingly embarrassing first dance but I think my favourite bit is when she comes out of the hotel to get into her Katie Price carriage, it looks like she's strolling out of Asda 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How strange. Maybe she just doesn't like the attention it brings??
I followed her for a long time and was envious of the husbands DIY skills...but then the kitchen thing happened and it was all too much...how could such a lovely kitchen be ripped out???
She might as well delete her instagram i think. Start a fresh!
She's still selling other stuff under her main profile. I think this is probably an old profile that she's forgotten to completely lock down.

It will be interesting to see how she goes forward with Instagram.....🤔

Reactions: 2
Interestingly, she now selling a couple of things on Marketplace under this profile (including the #gifted pink ottoman) which has a zillion photos of her wedding all open for viewing.

Honest to God, it is SO chavtastic even though it was only six years ago. It looks like they did some toe curlingly embarrassing first dance but I think my favourite bit is when she comes out of the hotel to get into her Katie Price carriage, it looks like she's strolling out of Asda 😬
please tell me who else you comment on on her, I need to follow your investigations 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Emma? ? ? never seen anyone look less like an Emma in all my life 😂

• Haha
The wedding pictures are... interesting.... feel like I was sold a lie tbh - really liked her page in the beginning but I’m just confused on how someone can have a house that looked quite nice and a chav tastic wedding?

If you search Swanley on Marketplace, that pink ottoman comes up under the Emma Jane profile.

please tell me who else you comment on on her, I need to follow your investigations 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 She's the only Instagrammer I've Facebook stalked. I have a very full murder trial calendar at the moment though which is keeping me busy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.