Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was nothing wrong with that cake! It would have looked cool with decorations. Or even better getting the kids to decorate it into some kind of farmyard scene or something. I can't stand Lee, but I would not have blamed him if he took it out the box and shoved it in her face. Love how he stood in front of the camera. It was like a big FU to her. haha

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with a tray bake cake! Spoilt brat. She hasn't even bothered updating the blurb she copies and pastes into each description box... sheer laziness!

Reactions: 1
Often get traybake cakes in my house. Then add something to personalise it. With 3 children plus 3 stepdaughters it saves the arguments of who gets what character, body part etc.

She's apparently in gurgle magazine this month. I've never heard of it. She's really pushing for her 100k subs.

Reactions: 4
I’ve only ever seen gurgle magazine in mothercare when they have tried to flog it for a £1. This mornings family shot on insta with Lee topless has made me feel sick this morning bleugh

I’ve only ever seen gurgle magazine in mothercare when they have tried to flog it for a £1. This mornings family shot on insta with Lee topless has made me feel sick this morning bleugh
She'll never cope with a puppy although it would give her some content for a few weeks.

"Hi guys, I'm Rebecca, part-time Mum to 3 girls, I have 3 girls, 3 girls who my husband looks after while I shop, moan and edit. Life's so busy I thought I'd add to this and buy a puppy for cute Instagram posts, instastories I'll moan about the puppy with clever editing skills like adding a sticker or orange filter. I hope you like it and if you've got any ideas comment down below and let me know" ?

If they get a dog...???? They have said they are not animal people!! She could not cope with Mouse her mums elderly cat who is so laid back, they had a kitten and returned it! To go and get a dog knowing this would be the most stupid thing to do! God I’m really starting to dislike her! It’s all about her!!! Her parents seem so nice yet they’ve raised a selfish moody brat.

How many times have they said that they aren’t animal people? And suddenly she has changed her mind. She really is a total hole. She couldn't even look after her mums cat and it was ill at the time. Also whenever she has been around her parents dog she looks so uncomfortable. Please don’t get a dog just to increase your views and bank balance.

Also this mornings picture should come with a warning. Him half naked is not what anyone wants to see first thing in the morning.

Reactions: 3
I’ll answer the sensible questions. We have been close to discussing shared ownership on several occasions as it’s such a great scheme but decided not to as with 3 clicks of a button and you can find out where we live and there are a lot of keyboard warriors that we wouldn’t having that info

"Sensible questions" translates to questions you can give bullshit answers to.

Reactions: 2
That's such a copout answer and don't believe for a second that's a genuine reason.

Shared ownership is a tit scheme just designed to keep the property bubble afloat and keep houses artificially high, one of many.

Is your address not on your company info? Anyone could look it up outwith discussing shared ownership.
Would you discuss it after you move?

Is your address not on your company info? Anyone could look it up outwith discussing shared ownership.
Would you discuss it after you move?
I just googled "mrs meldrum co" and google autocompleted the rest of it to find it on companies house. Took two seconds :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.