Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My final word on this bleeping velvetiser is I can’t see what’s wrong with spending a tenner on a milk pan and cheap whisk. Honestly this tossing gadget has got my final goat of 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My final word on this bleeping velvetiser is I can’t see what’s wrong with spending a tenner on a milk pan and cheap whisk. Honestly this tossing gadget has got my final goat of 2020
Can we all move on from it or someone who gives a flying frisbee make a thread for it. I came here for the beggars belief not the immortal chat on velvitisers 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back to the important stuff.
How big is her ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we all move on from it or someone who gives a flying frisbee make a thread for it. I came here for the beggars belief not the immortal chat on velvitisers 😬😂
Ooh well if that’s the case...can I interest you in some fizz sticks or shower gel instead? I can cut you an exclusive deal complete with access to a private group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooh well if that’s the case...can I interest you in some fizz sticks or shower gel instead? I can cut you an exclusive deal complete with access to a private group 😂
😂 the way she says you can “get access to her” like we don’t already and who would to get any closer?! 😷 She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celeb that “access” to her is a selling point, umm it’s really not!

Can we also take a moment for the creepy Ken doll that lives in my head now rent free!! Why would you buy your daughter something so gross looking from a charity shop surely there was a better toy than THAT?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
😂 the way she says you can “get access to her” like we don’t already and who would to get any closer?! 😷 She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celeb that “access” to her is a selling point, umm it’s really not!

Can we also take a moment for the creepy Ken doll that lives in my head now rent free!! Why would you buy your daughter something so gross looking from a charity shop surely there was a better toy than THAT?!
She really doesn’t like poppy or her sister, does she??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going back to that hot chocolate video. Why bother posting that?
Makes me crease up how she’s hoping it will be sensual looking a la Nigella. Instead it looks like a cup of milk with some pound shop marshmallows floating about in it with the dogs skid mark up the side.

Simply delectable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watched them all at this point! They are so accurate and someone I know who does arbonne is about to get into hot water because of how predatory they have been 👀
I don’t know much about the MLMs. What do you mean get into hot water because of It?

You just know she didn’t wash her hands after her charity shop ‘haul’. I love a charity shop, so no shade, but there is a pandemic on!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Back to the velvetiser 🙄.... Sounds like something out 8f Anne Summers. 😂😂😂

Shouldn't she be adding AD for arbonne stories?
Yip, she's punting them out now. 'I did the 30 day plan' . Did you hell Begsy. You're still a lying Grabby cocunt. Now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know much about the MLMs. What do you mean get into hot water because of It?
I mean that the person I know of will be getting a telling off (not by me!) for the way they’ve been ruthless in their efforts to recruit.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Come on you teasers... More screenshots of her shite not just the tit hot choc!!!🙏🙏 need a laugh... 4 more get ups!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine as an influenza stating something is SHITE and then backtracking like duck because they are terrified no other brand will work with them! Almost £300 for a coffee machine!!!! and it’s Shite!!!! Read the bloody room guys!!!! I am astounded, astounded!!! Surely these beggars need to be bigging stuff not criticising- this is a total set up so another coffee maker will kindly gift them a much better machine than the SHITE delonghi one!!! Where is the Karcher floor cleaner? Where are tropics? Elemis? ............,,,All the other gifted stuff she raved about for a quick buck! If her kitchen cost £30k then no bloody wonder she is back on Instagram pimping out her soul for every penny!!!!! Arbonne my arse!!!! Eat a balanced diet, get good sleep, drink plenty water and get exercise - there are no magic potions to well-being!!!!!! I don’t drink now as I had a problem with it and the anxiety it caused - I am proud of my sobriety but was angered by her jumping on the ‘Sober’ bandwagon - another fecking fad - she certainly can’t say that of the last few months! She is Vile!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s going on about that 30 day thingy she did to get her glow back, despite the fact she looks rough as hell.
Ooh so I can get the same glow as you Beggy for only £200??
TAKE MY MONEY!
Bring on that Begsy glow!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry guys, she’s tit at everything she touches so Arbonne will be dumped before Easter! She’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.