Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she told us it was a salad as I genuinely wasn’t sure what the duck it was?!
It looks like blood splatter 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank god she told us it was a salad as I genuinely wasn’t sure what the duck it was?!
It looks like blood splatter 🤢
AYE WUD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY OF A SALAD TROOPS!!!!! SOME GRANNY SMITH APPLES, A PACKET OF CHECK PEAS AND THE SCRAPINGS FAE THE UTILITY ROOM FLOOR & THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS!!!!!!
YA CADAVER PEACH!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
AYE WUD YA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY OF A SALAD TROOPS!!!!! SOME GRANNY SMITH APPLES, A PACKET OF CHECK PEAS AND THE SCRAPINGS FAE THE UTILITY ROOM FLOOR & THE WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS!!!!!!
YA CADAVER PEACH!!!!!!!!!
I wish I knew you in real life! You never fail to crack me up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually did overwork and now I’m genuinely unwell and it’s ruining my life. She is absolutely delusional and so offensive!!!
Same! Took YEARS to get life and health back on track again. Never in my life have I met anyone who has bragged about burnout. This woman is delusional!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn’t she 🤬
I never brag about how overworked/tired/frustrated I am, neither does anyone else I know in my position. Get a bleeping grip. Makes me mad when idiots like her think they have it tough and she spouts all her self care bullshit. Self care for me is my youngest letting her dad do bedtime!!
p.s I don’t moan about it either grateful of the job security of nursing, yes it’s tough, yes it’s absolutely tit at times but I chose this career and just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Genuine question Begs ( we know you and your narrow foot bedded mother read here) why are you AGAIN telling us where your MV ring from??? You have NO new followers! Also CADAVER PEACH...🤣😂🤣😂 I’m bleeping dead! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Genuine question Begs ( we know you and your narrow foot bedded mother read here) why are you AGAIN telling us where your MV ring from??? You have NO new followers! Also CADAVER PEACH...🤣😂🤣😂 I’m bleeping dead! 😜
OMFG in murder mansion!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol you guys make me laugh

Fancy new kitchen and whe makes a raw salad and some eggs in toast.
Its not inspired her be better cook or even try has it.
Clearly the pork experience with the chef at hotel dident inspire her or teach her anything.
God shes so boring. Really has no life.
Awaiting cinderelee come back and do everything again so she can have 3 weeks being extra lazy.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else see a face in the egg on the right hand side? I see it every time? They are like haunted eggs

1392B770-57C1-4721-ABAC-796571173F9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Actually thinking back to the good parking experience made me laugh.
As the celebrity chef couldn't make it and she had a face like thunder.
Wonder if any free steaks to incinerate still in free freezer of dreams for Lee to cook when he gets back from the rig.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got a link to the thread discussing rhyming titles so had a look through the Meldrum titles, there are some crackers 😂 My favourites actually don’t rhyme....

Meld meld meld, got a link for those leggings will always be my fave 😂

stop trying to make flossie happen

the one who Disney declare her ads

genius

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Burnout... Really? The only thing near her in danger of getting burnt out is the block button on Instagram 🙄

And maybe the crotch on the thrush inducing eBay leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.