Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen a friend in England, (retired age and grandma), post on Facebook she's worried sick as two of her sons employers just managed to scrape by and another lockdown will kill their jobs. Between them 5 grandchildren. She's worried they'll lose their homes. It will be devastating if the rumours are true and pricks like Meldrum posting insincere tit a few hours after a bleeping laughing emoji makes my blood boil. If someone in her day to day life called her out publicly I wouldn't blame them.
She’s vile. But so are so many others. Even family of mine and in-laws and some working in ARI are flouting the rules so much. They don’t give a hoot and think it’s all a conspiracy. F’in bampots the lot of them

Reactions: 14
Laugh will be that we go into lockdown, builders won’t be able to finish kitchen and they will be left with it unfinished for months!!!! (not that I would want the builders to be out of work)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unless she's planning on sticking tonight's party on Instagram why did she even have to say anything? Privacy my backside.

And why is the kitchen photo in black and white? Is it because it's not as high end as Reb wants us to think?

And of course she misses the YouTube income. She has to work harder now in her imaginary job for the ice cream pennies.

Reactions: 19
She posted because she is a narcissist and knows that that answer would be discussed here and be controversial she enjoys the drama the big night out that’s too important to miss will be her checking here to see what we’re saying that will be the topic of conversation with the tatty friends some of whom are here probably the ones that are the nastiest about her looks and bragging do you think those friends like her or are desperate to see her fall on her flat arse and she knows they are here and I think it kills her and it keeps her obsessed with this site .

Reactions: 19
People that are intelligent enough to understand WHY sticking to the restrictions is important are doing so, Begs et al are pretty thick so can’t get their head round it and blame Nicola Sturgeon for trying to spoil their fun.

Reactions: 18
‘Can’t tell you because we are going against sturgeons advice’First of all Rebecca, it’s scientists advice. And her name is Nicola sturgeon, or first minister. Have some respect you Tory bleep.
I though exactly the same. Referring to my surname unless you know someone as a term of endearment = insult. Banchory tories strike again. Makes you wonder about “meld”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I though exactly the same. Referring to my surname unless you know someone as a term of endearment = insult. Banchory tories strike again. Makes you wonder about “meld”
yup. She has said on several occasions that she hates the name “lee” and thinks it’s “chavvy” so calls him Meld instead...... rude witch. Imagine publicly telling the world you think the name your mother in law chose for her son - your husband- is “chavvy” and you don’t like it?!!! She’s got not a single ounce of respect at all for anyone or anything. It’s no wonder that no one likes her, she’s just a truly vile person, rotten to the core. Absolutely awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Mmmm chavvy... From the dirty witch that thrown dirty nappies out of a 1st floor window. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
yup. She has said on several occasions that she hates the name “lee” and thinks it’s “chavvy” so calls him Meld instead...... rude witch. Imagine publicly telling the world you think the name your mother in law chose for her son - your husband- is “chavvy” and you don’t like it?!!! She’s got not a single ounce of respect at all for anyone or anything. It’s no wonder that no one likes her, she’s just a truly vile person, rotten to the core. Absolutely awful.
Sorry but (IMO) Lee is a lot less chavvier a name that Tegan or Tigger. No offence to any Tegan’s out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When my sister has finished her 15hr shift on care home rota....i will get her to send a photo to show how real this tit is. Bloody inconsiderate areshole witch!. My sister cries driving home...cries waking up as she knows they will lose people again. Thers 90 yr old people who cant even see their loved ones and they have precious time ticking away 💔... I cant even go and hug her and make it ok... And this silly witch posts this????? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry but (IMO) Lee is a lot less chavvier a name that Tegan or Tigger. No offence to any Tegan’s out there!
I personally think Becky is more chavvy and that's how I'll always refer to her ✌

Reactions: 16
I personally don’t want her big hugs ..... I’d rather hug a rotting kipper. Jesus, Mary and Joseph you’ve been in the social media life long enough... us in England don’t need your wishes .... you lot in Rebecca land do as she is a spreader....

Reactions: 15
I've just seen a friend in England, (retired age and grandma), post on Facebook she's worried sick as two of her sons employers just managed to scrape by and another lockdown will kill their jobs. Between them 5 grandchildren. She's worried they'll lose their homes. It will be devastating if the rumours are true and pricks like Meldrum posting insincere tit a few hours after a bleeping laughing emoji makes my blood boil. If someone in her day to day life called her out publicly I wouldn't blame them.
we’re down in Portsmouth and many friends are now trying to come to terms with how their business will not survive this next month. It is truly horrifying.

Rebecca shut the duck you brain dead bleep.
Just. Shut. Your. bleeping. Mouth.

honest to god you are one dumb witch

Reactions: 20
Oh my days see shes still selfish lying rule breaking twit.

Its been speculated on previous posts he employed by the wood group and even what rig hes possibly on.
Haa he not updated his linked in?

Reactions: 2
Hi Rebecca ...are you hosting a party ? You publicly said you were going against government advice to your followers who may think it’s ok ... no meet ups .. England is in lockdown on Thursday.. My daughter works for the NHS and has to work on the scanners and with patients that have or suspected COVID...she’s 20 ... STOP. I get you’re not doing YouTube... but stop the swipe ups ....If you were truly away from a social media platform you’d disappear? I know I’m going to get blocked but hey ho ..... also why did when picking up bargain pumpkins did you park in a disabled place ...? Things you should address ...? I’m nice ... but know I’m getting blocked as you have no bollocks ....

Posted to her insta ... thank you my son for tech

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.