Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she has to do her amazing gift guides with af links to earn some pennies and probably concerned theres not much in brand gift pile for the girlies.
I predict some spell about women supporting women any recommendations small insta companies she can advertise that do nice gifts or home items.
How a new kitchen has helped her mental health.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m in a merry go round with reb. One minute she’s on then she’s off then she’s on then she’s off now she’s back with Bertie and the skin. Thought the skin one was to sell her tropics?

Reactions: 8
yeay but the mind body hole Instagram account is private, the same as her Mrs Meldrum account.
Ahhh I see that’ll be why I can see it. I can’t see her 100k one so just assumed this one must have been public but I must have been following before 🙌🏻

I feel like I’m in a merry go round with reb. One minute she’s on then she’s off then she’s on then she’s off now she’s back with Bertie and the skin. Thought the skin one was to sell her tropics?
Funny how it’s just before Christmas too isn’t it?! 🤔

Reactions: 7
So on the Mind body hole account she said get a dog really helped her mental health then in the next breath she shouts “stop it” to the horse for nipping her after she’s been sticking her hand inside his mouth!! Poor dog!!
F051E8CE-F32E-4988-8733-444791CEFB2E.jpeg
E0BC9804-AD20-4644-8E6B-9AD603D23021.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her story about world prematurity day irks me. Poppy was born at 36 weeks, at a healthy 5lbs and was out in 12 days (and in those 12 days Beggy managed to go out for drinks with friends.) She has no idea what it's like to have your baby in for months; their hand as big as your thumb nail.
She said she had to wait 3 days to hold her, but that's not true. They put Poppy straight onto her chest for skin to skin. Most preemies are whisked away straight from birth, shoved unceremoniously in a plastic bag and then surrounded by doctors, who make sure they're stable and then rush them to the NICU to fill them with wires, leaving the parents in a silent, empty delivery room, not having even seen their baby properly.
She just has no idea, and takes those girls for granted, treating them as commodities, only to be used when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.