Mrs Meldrum #97 leggings that show her triangle veg and parking in spaces with no blue badge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to me mention the weirdos on you tube who saved and re uploaded the girls if you search Mrs meldrum you tube they all come up.
I think the girls are still on some brand pages.
Also still channel mum stuff up

She filmed them sleeping. She filmed them in the bath.

https://youtu.be/aOQXdjs7F-4

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Stupid twit... Concrete online undeletable history. I do wonder if this blanking their faces has come from a school concern/ safeguarding conversation... What else would stop her selling their souls/faces???
I would be very surprised if school hadn’t spoke to them about it. All you need to do is google Florence Meldrum, or Safiyah Meldrum.

the worst part? If you start to type in Poppy Mel.... google even suggests POPPY OPHELIA MELDRUM in the search bar!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They have a bedtime routine video on there that some weirdo has uploaded. These children are in the bath, being towel dried, put into bed.

What responsible carer would prop a camera to film all of this and put into the public domain? Sickening

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if something happened and that’s why she suddenly stopped showing the kids? I hope not but I can’t imagine any other reason for her stopping

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if something happened and that’s why she suddenly stopped showing the kids? I hope not but I can’t imagine any other reason for her stopping
Without brands wanting to work with her and pay her to do ad they lost their usefulness.
Now she's not doing you tube they surplus props to requirements.
If she's gifted items for girls she no obligation to show it.

I don't believe or make sense most stuff she does.

Shes leaving Mrs meldrum and insta behind
Then she's returned to gram
Think meldrums you tube channel still there.

Theres so many video's on you tube
So many images and personal info about the girls on Google.
Its all too late.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always had suspicions that something happened with Florrie. One minute she was the star of the show, constantly being shown on camera and talked about and then overnight it was different- she wasn’t on camera anymore and they would hardly mention her. Poppy & Safiyah were still being used but not Florrie.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve always had suspicions that something happened with Florrie. One minute she was the star of the show, constantly being shown on camera and talked about and then overnight it was different- she wasn’t on camera anymore and they would hardly mention her. Poppy & Safiyah were still being used but not Florrie.
Florrie in recent years seemed really shy.
I remember how scared and bewildered she seemed at Disney on ice.
I remember how miserable she was on ski holiday.
Mayhe when she started school p1 the teacher did raise concerns.

Reactions: 4
My tuppenceworth.. the last scandal caused hell in their house. Stress, financial loss, her mental health etc. Months of picking up the pieces, the tantrums, the sulking.
Lee and parents said absolutely do not return to social media, it’s OVER. no kids, no family to be filmed, nothing. Delete everything.
It lasted a few weeks. Feeling mentally cocky again . She then re activated, under the promise it’s just some interaction, influencing days are gone, promises etc.
Over time she posted more and more till the phone is strapped to her face, it’s an addiction. Lee and family stuck to their word and will have nothing to do with it. But becks is in too deep and she’s gone rougue. She can only film her and the dog. There won’t be any sympathy from them when the next scandal surfaces.

Reactions: 29
My tuppenceworth.. the last scandal caused hell in their house. Stress, financial loss, her mental health etc. Months of picking up the pieces, the tantrums, the sulking.
Lee and parents said absolutely do not return to social media, it’s OVER. no kids, no family to be filmed, nothing. Delete everything.
It lasted a few weeks. Feeling mentally cocky again . She then re activated, under the promise it’s just some interaction, influencing days are gone, promises etc.
Over time she posted more and more till the phone is strapped to her face, it’s an addiction. Lee and family stuck to their word and will have nothing to do with it. But becks is in too deep and she’s gone rougue. She can only film her and the dog. There won’t be any sympathy from them when the next scandal surfaces.
I think this scenario is very likely

Reactions: 8
hmmmmmm her mother & lee are still clowning around on tattle though, making up fake profiles and posting on this forum....

Reactions: 17
hmmmmmm her mother & lee are still clowning around on tattle though, making up fake profiles and posting on this forum....
Yea I forgot about her appearing here! Isn’t it strange she goes to humiliating lengths to defend her, she must know it’s wrong.

Reactions: 8
Yea I forgot about her appearing here! Isn’t it strange she goes to humiliating lengths to defend her, she must know it’s wrong.
and lee has been more than happy to let Rebecca film him/photograph him and for that to go up on her account.

She's back on mind body soul..... Instagram..... She didn't block me on there 🤔not that I know why she blocked me before as I never commented or anything

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.