Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard the local librarian retired and Becky thought she'd do her job better. Letting people in without their membership. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe all her practice with the wheelie bin paid off and she’s got a job on the scaffy wagon...?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so intrigued as to how this is going to pan out. So she’s got herself a job and I think we’d all agree that if she’s got it through all her own hard work and application process etc then well done to her. Except this is Mrs Meldrum and I just can’t fathom how, in this current climate, she’s managed to find a job without it being from a friend of a friend etc. And I’m not bashing people who do get jobs because they know someone. I realise this does happen legitimately, but again, this is Mrs Meldrum and we all know her skill set is close to tit.
And as she’s mentioned she’s got a job, how on Earth will she manage to keep is secret as to where it is and what she’s doing?
I’m watching with interest. I’d really like her to prove us all wrong and redeem herself (marginally mind, she’d still be a giant bell end) but I remain sceptical

Reactions: 15
So right before starting a new job oh first job ever in her life, she is all about slow right down and pottering in her latest post? This is why I don’t believe a word, you normally feel excited, motivated, ambitious and full of energy before you start sth this big. There is no such thing called slow down in a professional environment it means you die alone in a corner with no future. It’s a bleeping paid job nobody pays you to be slow and drink tea. I can’t believe the amount of tit she talks about having even not started this job.

Reactions: 16
I don't follow (and can't now) but chatting with people in my dm's I didn't realise Lee was awol ..... utility?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know what makes me laugh, no... cackle.
is how yesterday she was waffling in about not sharing the girls online anymore due to “safeguarding.” Wow it’s only took FIVE YEARS to figure that out!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is how yesterday she was waffling in about not sharing the girls online anymore due to “safeguarding.” Wow it’s only took FIVE YEARS to figure that out!!!!
MAybe her job is in early years or a school and she’s been made to do a course. That language is very formal feels like she’s regurgitated it

Reactions: 2
6 years! I started following her from when she was florrie and she turned 6 last week

Reactions: 2
Apologies all, I've been knee deep in Beckyhomesweethome and Nadia Sawalha (they are both quite jokey threads). Just to clarify I was jokingly implying that Lee was dead in the Utility room where the previous owner ended up in Murder Mansion. I shall now retire back to the aforementioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
MAybe her job is in early years or a school and she’s been made to do a course. That language is very formal feels like she’s regurgitated it
If I found out that Rebecca Meldrum had a job in the school my children attended I would definitely need to make a complaint. With her well publicised racist behaviour and lack of safeguarding of children she is not someone I would put my trust in to be around my children.

Reactions: 24
It has nothing to do with sage guarding and everything to do with them not making her any money any more. If things hadn’t gone down the pan for her I would bet my house on her parading this girls all over the internet still.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.