Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF, this pair look so bloody smug this morning. I wonder if they've got rid of Poppy to nursery.
WTF, this pair look so bloody smug this morning. I wonder if they've got rid of Poppy to nursery.
This is absolutely for our benefit , I wonder if the real reason for her return was that she no longer had a thread on Tattle ? I think she is more invested in us than her followers I truly do !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fake as duck... 😂 Their smoochy walk, I've seen more genuine warmth in a jacket potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 214379

“Someone send me free lights pleeeeeeease”
Good luck dusting them every week

“I do both rooms on a Monday”.

let’s correct this- you did it last week. This is not a regular thang you daft mare. View attachment 214419
sorry but if I was 30/31 and my weeks accomplishments revolves around which rooms I cleaned on days of the week I would be taking a very long hard look at my life . Boring pathetic and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did everyone get that? TWO living rooms? Not one, but 2.

Can someone remind me, I didn't sleep last night as I was frantic as I couldn't remember how many bathrooms Marshmallow Mansion had. I'm beside myself with worry that I will not sleep tonight again!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did everyone get that? TWO living rooms? Not one, but 2.

Can someone remind me, I didn't sleep last night as I was frantic as I couldn't remember how many bathrooms Marshmallow Mansion had. I'm beside myself with worry that I will not sleep tonight again!
I can help you out here, it’s double what they had in their old house. DOUBLE.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For the blocked. Looks like just a bunch of random ‘inspirational’ quotes about the countryside bunged into a caption! 🙄
0465848D-E107-4997-830E-7B7EA0C5406E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This is just classic!!!!! She SOooooo doesn't practise what she preaches... Everything to her is about things!.... Constant begging, wanting freebies, trying to get people / sheep to buy " things" using her aff links... To earn pounds so she can buy more things. She is a nasty, greedy, lying hypocrite of the highest order. 😆😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For the blocked. Looks like just a bunch of random ‘inspirational’ quotes about the countryside bunged into a caption! 🙄
View attachment 214827
Laughing because a few months ago she got told off feeding the horses.
Shes scared if the deer that shout meld name in the night.
Remember the bird in the loft hysterical debacle and she dragged in poor neighbour at the old house.
The piggies brought from kind local farmer given away.
No love for the parents cat who died as she said in past shes just not a animal person.
Locals in the country side and the town she calls a village is a cockwomble.
She moans about the weather a lot!

Ey you such a country bumkin that ideal day out is hitting Aberdeen for restaurants abd shops.

Be less country estate and more social when the new houses are built on the beloved private woods.
I hope bertay boy dident scare the cattle and tit on the farmers land.
I hope poppy dident feed cow something not meant to have.

She mentions heart and soul she has neither.
Another smug post to say she loves where she lives.
Is next to golf course and retirement homes the country dream.
No quaint country cottage just the myrer mansion of horrors next to the spooky woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"The countryside proves that the best things in life aren't things"

Riiiiiight.......:unsure: Clear as mud.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you going to reference that verbal diarrhoea Rebecca?
She couldn’t hack one day on a farm, absolute bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 214827
what a load of absolute shite. Seriously what is this idiot smoking?!

If you don’t have anything constructive to say then just keep your trap shut eh Reb. You are just making an arse out of yourself yet again with this nonsense!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is sickening
None of them give a flying duck. They all love getting the likes and using their kids in ads to make them money. They turn a blind eye to it all. Beggy Lamb blocked me when I asked her why she continually invades her children's privacy with photos of them sleeping and that surely the internet is not the place for that. She's also vile.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.