Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so the blocked bastards dont feel left out. Here is smuggy Rebeggar pretending that this is a candid shot and looking away from the camera (even though yes she took this stupid boomerang) with ginger twit out on a morning walk.

Dressed from the 90's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they just going to leave the stool(s) in the living room for months until the kitchen is done?! View attachment 214314
Lol i bet she only brought 1 to af to feck and boast yet again about impending new kitchen.
I love my dog as we know lees not a dog person.
He seems more interested in his phone bet hes on tattle.
Least he's alive and glad be shown
Pic of them to prove hes the love of her life yawn
He looks so old and tired.
Her natural expression os smug i think.
Smug she has 1 random stool in lounge and wee belter home to be her slave.

Reactions: 4
Just so the blocked bastards dont feel left out. Here is smuggy Rebeggar pretending that this is a candid shot and looking away from the camera (even though yes she took this stupid boomerang) with ginger twit out on a morning walk.
So so natural

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah she’s just too lazy to put the stools in the garage. It/they will sit there until lee tidies and cleans up after her!

“They’re taking about us Lee.. let’s post a photo of our stupid smug faces so they can see how inlove we are...” 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so cringe, walking along looking into the camera how irritating are they trying to be. She really is the most pointless person on Instagram, I bet she is so so so happy as Poppy is in nursery, I don’t watch any other Instagrammer who dislikes her kids as much as her
Poppy is with them you can hear her in the next video.

Reactions: 3
They dress like her parents! They are old before their time and their life looks so boring. Nothing smug about that!

Reactions: 12
“I do both rooms on a Monday”.

let’s correct this- you did it last week. This is not a regular thang you daft mare.
885D47AD-5E86-4386-A5FF-AFFB47EA82A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish they'd oil the hearth in the blue room. She could even aff link the oil afterwards. Looks so dry and crusty.

Reactions: 8
Why do they have two rooms that basically look the exact same?
Also why are there Christmas reindeers on the mantlepiece? All very odd.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.